Ring of Shadows ((Heavy RP guild Recruiting))

Role-play forum section.

Ring of Shadows ((Heavy RP guild Recruiting))

by McCharming » Thu May 21, 2015 2:55 am

"To my brothers and sisters of the shadow. I call you forth, to take your rightful place in this world. To stand above all others with our ring. We are the ring that rules them all! We are the masters in the dark, that pull the strings. Where ever there is light, there is shadow. Where ever there is darkness, there is shadow. We are everywhere and everyone. It is we that control and rule the world. It is we that are the Ring of Shadows!

We are currently seeking 3 more strong willed leaders to complete our Pentagram of Power. As well as all interested in rising to power with us. We have a role and a job for everyone within the Brotherhood."

((Ring of Shadows is a neutral evil, Illuminati themed, Heavy RP guild. We strive for full immersion game play, expanding the RP community, and making the game more enjoyable for everyone, inside and out of our guild.

Right now we are in the development stage and are seeking to bolster our numbers. As we gain a stronger core membership there will be four Directors in charge of making sure the guilds needs and wants are being met. This will include organizing PvP, PvE, RP events, and more.

Contact Crowlëy or Felborne in game via message or mail. Or right here with a PM.))
Felborne (A)
McCharming
Private
Private

Re: Ring of Shadows ((Heavy RP guild Recruiting))

by McCharming » Thu May 21, 2015 11:12 pm

((Guild website is up. It's a weak start to one, but it does have some fun info on it and gives you a glimpse into what we're building.
http://ringofshadows.shivtr.com/forums))
Last edited by McCharming on Fri May 22, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Felborne (A)
McCharming
Private
Private

by tannypack101 » Thu May 21, 2015 11:43 pm

My skills in the arts of shadow weaving are being fine tuned daily. At level 34 I am close to fully entering the shadow realm with my brothers where I belong. Shadoform. Torture will be my specialty. I will take many enemy souls as i progress on my path to finding my ultimate demon. Ring of Shadows seems like they could benefit from my knowledge of Azeroth and the dark side that so few dabble with. People call me Gzus (my in game name). Don't know why but the name stuck. Let me know if you need one more to fulfill your Pentagram of Power. I sense good things about our future together.
tannypack101
Tester

by McCharming » Fri May 22, 2015 1:07 am

Yes, Gzus... Your talents sound like they most certainly could be put to good use within the Ring. My brothers and I will be seeking you out.
Felborne (A)
McCharming
Private
Private

by drakedead » Fri May 22, 2015 10:23 am

If you indeed a shadow priest like I thats gona be a very refreshing face to see around since corrently i am the only Shadow priest in the ring so far.
Lvl 26 Horde Troll Rogue: Zenahjen
Lvl 15 Alliance Human Shadow Priest: Mayara
drakedead
Tester

by Damyck » Wed May 27, 2015 10:52 am

We are actually searching for new brothers and sisters. If you don't fear the dark, if you want to improve your power and see how far you can get join the ring. Join the shadows.
Damyck
Private
Private

by McCharming » Thu May 28, 2015 8:54 pm

With the Pentagram of Power complete, the darkness begins to surge. The Ring grows, and the shadows reach farther. Join now, embrace the shadows willingly, and see your power grow as well!

((Check us out at http://ringofshadows.shivtr.com or chat with us in game via our OOC Chat /join Shadows))
Felborne (A)
McCharming
Private
Private

Return to Role Play