Guild Proposition

Role-play forum section.

Re: Guild Proposition

by Qazim » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:21 am

< Of House Blackblood > is also looking for Recruits. I made A Topic on the Forums for Information and Goals.

I am glad to invite as many RPers as possible.

I want to set the Guild Focus on both PvP and PvE combined with a Complex Storyline that Involves all Members Ideas and Ambitions. We Make Weekly Events and Meetings to Organize the next Step to take. Please feel free to send "Gyffes" a request of Invitation if you are interested :)
Keep it up, Lads.
Qazim
Private
Private

by Halfway Decent » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Qazim wrote:I want to set the Guild Focus on both PvP and PvE combined with a Complex Storyline that Involves all Members Ideas and Ambitions. We Make Weekly Events and Meetings to Organize the next Step to take.

I have heard of your guild, or at least read the forum post, and I wish you the best of luck. However, with my idea I don't want the focus on PvP or PvE. This guild is going to exist to kickstart more RP, and as such it will be primarily an RP guild. If a person doesn't RP, I don't plan on inviting them. That said, though, I do hope we'll have enough members to do PvE and PvP aspects of the game, but again... that's not my focus.

Now, I'm happy to say that I finally have internet in my new home! I'm all settled in and able to start getting things put together. Keeping up with the tie in tavern, I've put down "The Kingfisher" as the name of the guild on the charter. I feel having a more definitive name will give the guild more of a purpose? Most umbrella guilds are OOC, and just gather the people and it's all, "Here you go, do your thing!" that's not so much my aim as, "Here you go, let's do our thing!" So, I think of it like this...

In Stormwind Park, there's a tavern... A reliable tavern, one well-known and favored. This tavern is "The Kingfisher". All types of folk visit "The Kingfisher", it's range of cheap drink, yet delectable food attract the lowly peasants and highborn nobles alike. Weary soldiers come to rest, and sometimes shadier folk establish it as a notable landmark to meet with new cliental. Chances are, at some point in a person's stay of Stormwind City they'll hear of, or possibly visit, "The Kingfisher".

With this premise in mind, I feel like it gives our umbrella guild more identity, it's THE RP guild instead of just being that umbrella guild. When people come to join, they can meet up in the tavern, RP a little to introduce themselves to other peoples characters and so on! I want people to come up and propose their own events as well, and what's a better place to meet up or start said events than at a tavern? My example of one such instance is Shippuuga's event for the Object of Desire.

So with all that, I extend my offer to all RPers interested in founding more RP, or being around like-minded people, to join "The Kingfisher"!
Halfway Decent
Tester

by Qazim » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:31 pm

First off, Lad. great idea.

I just finished to write the story intro of my Guild. I really like storytelling :)
And about the whole PvE and PvP thing in my guild....
I handle it like that.
i got a rank (Courtyard) in which i only have the "RPers" so they can rp in the officer chat and set up Events. (not to bother lower ranks / non-Rpers)
I do however invite all ranks for the RP- Events. Im trying to introduce People to RPing like this.
My thought was: Hm... maybe if we can get more People interested in doing RP, then others would feel less under pressure for doing Events and the future RP events could be held more often and more Open :)
i would really like to just log in one Day, walk into Stormwind or Ironforge ore Darnassus and just see it alive. I hope you get my Point.
That said. I really hope to meet you ingame and implement you in some Epic storytelling :)
Take care and have fun :)
Qazim
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Role Play