how many people rp on this server?

Role-play forum section.

Re: how many people rp on this server?

by Ragstal » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:02 am

i am horde and only rp dont use on any char of mine inapropriate names my first and main char here was ragstal my medium size favorite orc warrior thats why i named him ragstal cause i think is more close to orcs nature and behavior also i hate and i disrespect all chats in horde side cause they all type in wrong channels am 100% against those that violate such rules even if it is free prive server and i do highly hope they will release a hrppve/pvp realm so we can have a bit piece and relaxing grining experience with silence and speaking around the game when i game and for the specific game at all, dont like the hate lnguge or racist comments about humans except if they are alliance cause alliance i mean da fak right? aside from that by saying rp=roleplaying if u mean something else idk but i have an issue with chatting i lov orcs and trolls i can express my self with the better u could say i am HRP so i dont wanna hear there are zero RP's in horde site cause they usually dont even use general like that faking barrens the only reason i hated the community of this server dont even get that specific area if anyone LFRP tho in horde whisp or mail my ragstal or msg me here simple but note i do follow restrict rules any violation and the person ignored by all RP's from the channel and if u looking RP's just speak the common way u know and eventually u will bump into someone that can bust u into the rp channel and share a friend list of ppl but these things usually done be pm's not in faking toxic general or yell and u need to make windows...

"so you can understand dem better mon, and get den go wit' ya cuz meself hada long way in'da spirit tribe, Ya be watchin' out now mon. ;)
Ragstal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mugo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:46 am

Surprized you even struggle to find any RP around. I had it plenty while leveling my priest. Just start it out yourself, easily do people catch up. Had great mini-convo RP times while in Old Lordaeron and even cursed Barrens.

Start RP yourself and people do come around and flow in. That's even more better than engineering something up.
Mugo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by myooteme » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Had nice RP encounter on the road to Goldshire lol. Was a perfect scene with Roldi holding his Eerie Stable Lantern I believe? (http://www.wowhead.com/item=6341/eerie-stable-lantern)

Tried to lead us into the forest south of Goldshire but we decided to head back to the Inn and have a few drinks until an Elemental came and killed a few people inside the Inn.
Kokosan
<The Order>
Level ?? Night Elf Rogue
myooteme
Grunt
Grunt

by SomeGuy » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:17 pm

this is me contributing so i can use the pm system:

i dont know how many people rp on this server
SomeGuy
Tester

by itomon » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:08 pm

I don't know how many people RP in the server, nor do I know if these people will be online when I log in. But I know that I want to RP. So I'll do it.

But not only that - I'll do my best to help other people reach RP in the servers, as well. I'll make people feel welcome to RP with me. Dang, I'll even spend some time sharing what I know about RP for ppl who don't event know what this is ("riot points?") so that they can maybe start RP and make things happen.

And all in all, I've made the custom chat channels: type "/join RP" on any Nostalrius character and find people who also did the same! We start to meet each other, we start to build a stronger RP community.
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Viorus » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Not many, but a few do.
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:11 pm

I know Rúna roleplays, he's weird.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:28 pm

I roleplay sometimes. (Horde side) Nothing special to say.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Role Play