Calling all cows

Role-play forum section.

Calling all cows

by genxann » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:03 am

Aye we should all meat (hehe) up soon and do a big rodeo get to get together. Maybe we can go hang out with robotron.
my IGN is Chickfila on horde side. Hit me up at twitch.tv/ohyeahsage
genxann
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Calling all cows

by ChokkaMokka » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:06 am

you wot m8 ?
ChokkaMokka
Tester

by itomon » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Racial RP guilds and groups are always fun, but in a non-RP dedicated server this tend to fracture our community - we are using custom channels to communicate, but that is just not enough imo (based on my playing experience in non-RP servers).

That said, I'd like do invite you and your tauren friends to join <Horde RP>, a social guild that tries to work like a "RP server inside the server". Instead of having a fancy name and lore for roleplayers, we leave it open and OOC (Horde RP), and then we work with a "subguild system" that allow us to create minor groups inside the guild.

That way, we can have a "Tauren guild" inside Horde RP, co-existing with other themed-groups (subguilds) each with its own GM and ways to work things out. They may or may not work together, form open events, or be as close and reserved as you may want it to be.

This has been working for one month now and the more people joins and collaborates, more quality and fun we can provide with these guilds. I'm counting on you! To find us, you can use the general chat channel by typing "/join RP" in any of your characters.

Best Regards,
Itomon (Ally char: Delong, Horde char: Ajhek)
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Viorus » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Stupid cows and their stomp stun.
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:11 pm

nice to meat your girlfriend m8
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Robotron » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:25 am

genxann wrote:Aye we should all meat (hehe) up soon and do a big rodeo get to get together. Maybe we can go hang out with robotron.

what the actual fuck
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Imbaslap » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Robotron wrote:
genxann wrote:Aye we should all meat (hehe) up soon and do a big rodeo get to get together. Maybe we can go hang out with robotron.

what the actual fuck

:lol:
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Role Play