Lelurinar the Demon Hunter [DEAD]

Role-play forum section.

Re: Lelurinar the Demon Hunter [DEAD]

by Aderlass » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:38 pm

I think a Demon Hunter might be more of a profession than a Class. In some cultures shamans are the ones who talk to spirits and ghosts of past times, in others its druids and warlocks who themselves wield demonic powers. Choose by own will i say !
Aderlass
Tester

Re: Lelurinar the Demon Hunter [UN-DEAD]?

by Unknown » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:30 am

Ugh...I regret killing off Lelurinar so hastily :'( . I need to play a character with a purpose, and what greater purpose in this game is there than fighting against The Burning Legion and, to a lesser extent, the Scourge. Well, considering that's a matter of opinion, there probably are some (like perhaps Snide's). However, I'm still VERY satisfied with this one.

Is there any way to bring back dead RP characters back to life? I don't want to pretend like he didn't die (because he did die; I killed him D': what have I done!?), and I also don't want to irritate the people I hope to play with (the RP community) by doing something very lame (i.e. producing some deus ex machinima).
--------------------------
Is this going too far?

A month had passed by until the watchful hooded figure, confident no living being was nearby, approached Lelurinar's deteriorated and animal-scavenged corpse. Kneeling over the body, the individual spoke softly to itself, "A most embarrassing of deaths. Nevertheless, your determination and skills are still needed if it is to be destroyed."

Lelurinar's skull was shaved and stitched back together. The mysterious figure stood and threw their magic-suppressing robe to the ground. Swirls of green and black energy flowed around the surrounding area as the unrobed figure read from its grimoire. The flow of energy ceased abruptly after the necromancer finished the incantation.

"You will live once again. Your body...a defilement of nature...but your purpose...unchanged. Perish again, however, and your soul will remain forever locked in one of my many gems...unable to find peace within itself." The figure donned their cloak and disappeared back into the shadows.
Unknown
Private
Private

by Unknown » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:55 am

Fuck it. I'll just make a new character.
Unknown
Private
Private

Re: Lelurinar the Demon Hunter

by Unknown » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:35 am

In Character vs. Out of Character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_RkgAmvSl0

Unknown wrote:Damn it's boring role playing a character who's sole purpose is to kill members of the Burning Legion (a.k.a demon hunters). Grinding on demon or undead creatures while alone, having to avoid major Night Elf locations, and not really being able to interact with other players (due to the typical views towards demon hunters in most WoW societies) is so dull.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................................................................

See you in-game.
Unknown
Private
Private

by Unknown » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am

Eh, never mind. It's still fairly boring to roleplay a DH when in-character...
Unknown
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Role Play