Lelurinar the Demon Hunter [DEAD]

Role-play forum section.

Lelurinar the Demon Hunter [DEAD]

by Unknown » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:43 pm

In-Game Information: Male, Night Elf, Rogue.

Background: Alive during the Burning Legion's initial invasion of Azeroth, Lelurinar witnessed their depravity and awesome power. Unable to comprehend and fearing the existence of such entities, Lelurinar felt a compulsion to end their existence so none of his people (the Night Elves) will ever have to experience an event like the bloodbath that occurred 10,000 years ago.

For centuries, Lelurinar increased his combat capabilities through traditional means, but he was making little progress towards possessing the power he needed to defeat the Legion's leaders, let alone their minions. Lelurinar needed a catalyst to increase his power if he ever hoped to match the Burning Legion's strength. If he sought to destroy the Burning Legion, he'd need to use the demonic essence of the Burning Legion itself.
Last edited by Unknown on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Unknown
Private
Private

Re: Lelurinar the Demon Hunter

by Unknown » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

Hi, I'm new to role playing, but I've done quite a bit of research into it like making sure to know the relevant lore and the different kinds of role playing there is. I plan to role play "lightly" due to my inexperience, but I am willing to try more advanced stuff if Lelurinar meets others in his journeys that prefer more heavy roleplaying.

What I would like to ask the more experienced role players is how do you explain your character being in the starting zone and having terrible gear/weapons? Furthermore, warglaives (the only? weapon of choice for demon hunters) are unavailable in-game if you're not a GM, so is it okay to bend the lore in this case to include swords as well?
Last edited by Unknown on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unknown
Private
Private

by Nozdormus » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:16 am

Rogue Demon hunter....

As i know all demon hunters are batlle arcan mage.
Nozdormus
Private
Private

by Unknown » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:27 am

@Nozdormus

I got my demon hunter lore from this website (http://www.wowwiki.com/Demon_hunter) which describes the typical demon hunter as a melee fighter empowered by some sort of demonic quality. The text does say fire and/or arcane demon hunters exist, but perhaps you were thinking of the Guardians of Tirisfal (http://www.wowwiki.com/Guardian_of_Tirisfal) like Medihv and Aegwynn. Their purpose was to hunt demons as well, but they weren't primarily referred as such.

And if anyone could answer the questions in the second paragraph of my second post in this thread, that would be greatly appreciated. I REALLY don't know how to explain that stuff if I have to explain it. It seems kind of strange if I don't, but if there's no way around it...
Unknown
Private
Private

by Unknown » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Damn it's boring role playing a character who's sole purpose is to kill members of the Burning Legion (a.k.a demon hunters). Grinding on demon or undead creatures while alone, having to avoid major Night Elf locations, and not really being able to interact with other players (due to the typical views towards demon hunters in most WoW societies) is so dull. Luckily for me, Lelurinar met his..unfortunate..end today.

It was raining in Darkshore, and Lelurinar was furiously hacking Grell into pieces at the Bashal'Aran ruins. In his haste to decapitate his enemies as quickly and brutaly as he could, Lelurinar slipped on a fallen wet pillar that was just barely covered by dirt. As he fell down, he broke his skull on a sharp weathered rock; he bled profusely. The End.
Unknown
Private
Private

Re: Lelurinar the Demon Hunter [DEAD]

by Illidan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:14 am

How very fitting of a weakling.
The Betrayer
Illidan
Grunt
Grunt

by Jackyy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:23 am

Illidan wrote:How very fitting of a weakling.

ha illidan, i saw u yesterday @ worldchat.

but beware, the one true king is also comming for u!
The one true king is comming for them all!

my Starcraft 2 Profile
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4103126/1/BaDitO/
Jackyy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Unknown » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:05 pm

@Illidan

I hope Maiev shoves her warglaives down your throat and up your ass when she finds you...betrayer.

:P
Unknown
Private
Private

by Illidan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:31 pm

She will not , the huntress... is nothing without the hunt. She... is nothing... without me.
The Betrayer
Illidan
Grunt
Grunt

by Unknown » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:17 pm

So true.
Unknown
Private
Private

Next

Return to Role Play