Looking for an RP-PVP Guild Alliance

Role-play forum section.

Looking for an RP-PVP Guild Alliance

by DAANHHH » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:51 pm

I am looking for an RP=PVP Guild that does PVE aswell to get gears needed to pvp, I like open world pvp and normal rp so not the super hardcore or casual rp, What i would like for kind of theme is some sort of millitaristic elite cult but still dark, something like the empire in starwars lol, any themes are ok tho i just want a guild that i can call home.

Gz.Anub.
DAANHHH
Private
Private

Re: Looking for an RP-PVP Guild Alliance

by DAANHHH » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:02 am

Bump
DAANHHH
Private
Private

by escudero » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:43 am

Let me know if you can't find one, maybe we can form one together.
escudero
Tester

by itomon » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello! I'm an offcer from the guilds <Alliance RP> and <Horde RP> and I'd like to invite you to join our ranks.

These guilds are OOC guilds that tries to host many kinds of roleplayers in one same guild, and we work with a "subguild management system" to organize the different groups with different goals. Instead of going for a brand new RP-PvP guild, I'd suggest you join us and form a "subguild" with us - the "Casual RP" Rank will be a good suggestion, and we also have ranks for non-roleplayers if you happen to go that far to form the PvP band.

Still, the lore, the ranks, the management of the subguild is entirely up to the GM - I won't tell you what you have or not to do (except for the subguild system management that requires the Public Notes, I can explain more if you want) -- and maybe for the tabard, who is the same for every <Alliance RP> / <Horde RP> members.

Lastly, I really encourage you to join this guild not only because I am part of it. Its because we know that Nostalrius is not a dedicated RP server, so if we have many RP guild, it will be even harder for us to meet.

You can find us in the general RP chat by typing "/join RP" in any of your chars. I'm looking foward to have you with us to strenghten our RP community more and more!

Best regards,
Itomon (Ally=Delong, Horde=Ajhek)
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Role Play