Any Heavy/Hardcore professional RPers out there?

Role-play forum section.

Any Heavy/Hardcore professional RPers out there?

by Zhohan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:25 pm

Hey people of Nostalrius.
Been playing on here for a couple of months and I just recently came across the RP community. I've been RPing off of online games and forums for seven years and I would call myself experienced. But that's not the point of this post.
I'm looking for RPers who follow the lore and aspects of culture, history, race, and realism. So for the Casual/Light crowd, turn back. I've tended to stay away from retail WoW RP for a reason, as most of it doesn't even professionally follow lore, which is a major pet peeve of mine. The opportunity to interact with others that share this mindset is a blessing for us people who do care about story.

Resume (Just for a reference for people to see what I've been involved in):
1). Started my RP seven years ago. This began when I attempted to RP off of a first person shooter, HALO. It was rather hard to immerse fully as other players were not as mature as I liked. However, some of my best friends were made from the small community we had there.
2). I then spent about three weeks on retail WoW attempting to roll a Death Knight (I've played WoW for 9 years and knew the lore). However, RPing on retail WoW was a shit experience as everyone acted like children when it came to OOC and IC disputes.
3). Then, everything changed when the release of GW2 happened. The game, story, and RP community was fantastic! There was a guild for every government of the actual lore, and it was all interconnected. Most of my online friends originate from my experiences here. I still do RP here, despite some people leaving and the community getting a little worse over the past 3 years. I wouldn't have called myself a good RPer until about last year when everything came into place while playing this game.
4.) My major advance into quality on terms of RP content. A 3.3.5a WOTLK private server named LEGACY-WoW/PrologueWoW. The best quality content I've ever seen. Everyone and every mob was level 80 with 45k HP and a huge hit box. Fighting mobs was actually a run for your money. Characters were complex, respectable, and great. The entire setting took place in like WOTLK when the Argent Crusade was bashing through the land of Icecrown. The server GMs hosted events, in which they would spawn props, objects, buildings, and mobs to help with immersion. A real 3 month campaign was held against the undead. One hundred players RPing bases with NPCs as guards and interacting with each other both Horde and Alliance to fight the Scourge onslaught. However, they released their heavy modded version of the client which ruined part of the game as they opened everything and not just several zones so there wasn't enough RP. I hop every once in a while.
5.) Here!
Zhohan
Private
Private

Re: Any Heavy/Hardcore professional RPers out there?

by itomon » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Hey there! I dont know how tolerant you are towards casual/new players, but I'd like to invite you to join our guilds, <Alliance RP> and <Horde RP>. These are open, OOC guilds that were meant to welcome all kinds of players, from casual to heavy. And I'm pretty sure our "Heavy RP" rank will serve you well in your look for more players that share your goals in WoW roleplaying.

In your character, type "/join RP" and ask out for us. We really need more veteran players that are willing to develop more ellaborated content and you can be a great addition to strenghten our community!

If needed, you can seek me out in my horde char (Ajhek) or Ally char (Delong).
Cya!
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Zhohan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:09 pm

lol. This is your officer Livinia/Falenya.
Zhohan
Private
Private

by itomon » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:07 pm

well met! :)
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Role Play