The RP Initiative--asking the support from all GuildLeaders!

Role-play forum section.

The RP Initiative--asking the support from all GuildLeaders!

by itomon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:38 am

With Nostalrius PvE server, we release the "RP Initiative" that makes <Alliance RP> and <Horde RP> guilds the "RP server inside Nostalrius". If you too love RP, please support it by typing "/join RP" in your PvE chars and maybe by joinig the guilds!

How will it work?
Our goal is to build one same guild in each faction to unite all RPers and, inside it, build our own "nostalrius RP server". Using Public Notes to tag each character's filiation(subguilds) we can create a open, richer community for different RP styles.

Guild ranks provide organization for the in-guild community while promote the feeling of a true RP server, where you can start your own RP guild with your rules and your play style, and still not being lost on an island. Share and interact!

Code: Select all
 Rank:    /ginvite  /g chat  /o chat   MoTD   PublicN  OfficerN  Promote  /gkick
Guest      no        yes      no       no      no       no        no        no
RPer       yes       yes      no       no      no       no        no        no
HeavyRP    yes       yes      yes      no      no       no        no        no
Host       yes       yes      no       yes     no       no        no        no
GM         yes       yes      yes      yes     yes      yes       no        no
Non-RPer   no        yes      no       yes     no       no        no        no
Muted :(   no        no       no       no      no       no        no        no
PG         yes       yes      yes      yes     yes      yes       yes       no
Officer    yes       yes      yes      yes     yes      yes       yes       yes
MoTD = Edit Message of the Day, for event advertisements and other uses
PublicN = Edit Public Note. The Public note are reserved for subguild names, so only GM/PG can edit those
OfficerN = Edit Officer Note. Everyone can read the Officer Note, and it contains a small RP info about the character, like the full name or a feature (scar in the face, eyepatch, etc.) Only GM/PG can edit those
PG = Players' Guide. They help other members for changing ranks and moderating the /gchat.

What do we need?
Right now, we need your support! And it may come in two ways. 1) if you are a RPer, please join our guild, or be active in /RP channels! 2) If you are a Guild Leader, please consider becoming one of our subguilds. Together we can make an awesome RP World!

Last updated: Dec 06, 2015
Last edited by itomon on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: The RP Initiative--asking the support from all GuildLead

by Zhohan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Fantastic guild ^
Zhohan
Private
Private

by JCarrill0 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Heroes of Terenas has joined the PvE server and talked with Delong, GL of the Alliance RP channel
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by itomon » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:19 am

Delong, that's me! But please don't refrain from talking to any other RPer in the /RP channel; this is our main channel for contacts!

We'be built a more reliable officer team to avoid grievers and toxic players. Now, all that we need is people willing to build subguilds inside the guild to improve our RP providing and strenghten our RP community! :D

Changes were updated above, and they work for all four guilds.

To be an Officer* it is required to use the Teamspeak in a regular basis, the other Officers are not required to do that. But we're always watchful to keep our RP community tidy and welcoming, so if you also love RP, please join and help us!
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Skavandar » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:55 am

So how's it going? Give us some deets.
Skavandar
Private
Private

by Zhohan » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:41 am

Would still be part of you guys if you didn't switch to PvE server + I like raiding and dungeon running and it's hard to run Diremaul with level 10s.
Zhohan
Private
Private

by JCarrill0 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:47 am

I think RP branched off to Nost PvE, They still have the Umbrella guild on Nost PvP as well.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kiffer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:24 am

*waves flag*

PvP holdouts exist. We've posted here and are actively seeking others.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by itomon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:16 am

Zhohan wrote:Would still be part of you guys if you didn't switch to PvE server + I like raiding and dungeon running and it's hard to run Diremaul with level 10s.
You can always step foward as a Player Guide or Officer in Alliance RP and Horde RP in PvP realm. They exist, it just need people willing to advertise and welcome the others players as a kickstart for the community.

I'll gladly support, but I'm still focused on PvE realm (and we also need officers and PGs there too!). but the more ppl stand up to help, the better: things will start to "be ours" instead of being just of one guild master.
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Formshifter » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:05 pm

I'm having a hell of a time finding you folks! I'd really like to join, but it seems like no one from <Alliance RP> is ever on. I saw 1 person in /who last night but they logged out by the time I could type a /w to them.

Look for Váli in game next time you're on, Itomon, I'd love to join the guild.
Formshifter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Role Play