Dwarf role play?

Role-play forum section.

Dwarf role play?

by Dáen » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Are there any small communities that role play Dwarves? Is there a demand for this kind of thing? Perhaps a Bronze-beard guild or something to that affect. Your opinions, please.
Dáen
Tester

Re: Dwarf role play?

by Thoric » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:14 am

The <Dwarven Rifle Squad> was active on the PvP realm a while ago. It disbanded, but not due to a lack of interest. Recruitment was strong all throughout.

With a stable core leadership I think there can definitely be a dedicated dwarf RP guild.
Thoric
Tester

by ceen2 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:08 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Argale » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:44 am

Greeting Daen,
If you are on the pvp server, then we might be able to make something, currently im working on a making a new guild that contain dwarf clan, I hope we can make something of it.
Argale
Argale
Tester

by JCarrill0 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:00 pm

perhaps use the Alliance RP umbrella guild and make the dwarf guild in that?
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by itomon » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:02 pm

That would be awesome, since we can certainly use some core RP Activity inside the PvP side of <Alliance RP>. If any of you wants to start it, I'll gladly set you as Officer also, so you can give boost to the Dwarven Clan while keeps the door open for other races and ideas ^^

If you ever need to find me, send me a PM in this forums or maybe try reaching me at the Teamspeak 209.239.114.150:11347 password RP
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Role Play