Which server has the most roleplayers?

Role-play forum section.

Which server has the most roleplayers?

by Bleewicket » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Which server has the most roleplayers? The PvE one or the PvP one? Which faction attracts the most?
Bleewicket
Tester

Re: Which server has the most roleplayers?

by Arev » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:55 pm

I think alliance side on the PvP server is the most populated but I could be wrong.

try joining LFRP ( /join LFRP) to see if there is anything going on.
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kiffer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:34 pm

There remain Alliance roleplayers on the PvP server, I couldn't speak for Horde.

I pop over to PvE every so often and there's usually a good amount of people online in the <Alliance RP> guild.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by JCarrill0 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:43 pm

PvE server for alliance, I run into people who dont even use the RP channel that Rps
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Crowley » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:05 pm

I came from the pvp server where there was a small but very active group of RP'ers, I took a break until the PvE server was released and I've been on playing on that pretty regularly since. I still pop over to the PvP server from time to time. I will say the PvE server is completely void of any RP. I'll see people log in and out in the RP chat channel, I'll say Hello almost every time I see someone enter the chat, I get a hello back about 1% of the time. Usually they just log off silently.

When asking about RP in any sort of General or World chat the only real response I get is to check out the "Alliance RP" guild, when I asked if they were actively accepting players the person said they are "accepting players but not actively" Not really sure what that meant.

If you don't mind battling the overpopluated PvP server - I think your best bet for RP has to be there.
Crowley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Crowley wrote:I came from the pvp server where there was a small but very active group of RP'ers, I took a break until the PvE server was released and I've been on playing on that pretty regularly since. I still pop over to the PvP server from time to time. I will say the PvE server is completely void of any RP. I'll see people log in and out in the RP chat channel, I'll say Hello almost every time I see someone enter the chat, I get a hello back about 1% of the time. Usually they just log off silently.

When asking about RP in any sort of General or World chat the only real response I get is to check out the "Alliance RP" guild, when I asked if they were actively accepting players the person said they are "accepting players but not actively" Not really sure what that meant.

If you don't mind battling the overpopluated PvP server - I think your best bet for RP has to be there.

see I see the alliance RP guild, but I am not in it, I use the RP channel on PvE server to communicate whrn I am online.
/join RP
not /join LFRP
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by HeatherRainLover » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:28 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:/join RP
not /join LFRP

Well, why not join both channels? Both are beneficial.
HeatherRainLover
Private
Private

by Crowley » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 am

I'm in both, and I definitely see more people come and go in "/join RP" but the fact remains that more times than not they won't acknowledge you if you try to communicate with them.
Crowley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by HeatherRainLover » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:47 am

If you still play at all on the pvp server, come check out <The Order>, we are an active rp guild with rp events. Whisper Kantius or Ambrossia anytime :)
HeatherRainLover
Private
Private

Next

Return to Role Play