RP Enthusiasm test

Role-play forum section.

RP Enthusiasm test

by theodorium » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:31 pm

I was thinking, is anyone eager to open up a Roleplaying hub where we can all chill out after some farming, a raid or plain old leveling? Could it be there are people out there that want a tavern or something where they can retreat to for the night? A drink, some chat, build relationships and share stories, indulge in the pleasures the game itself can't provide? I myself come from Argent Dawn EU, a roleplaying realm on retail. I believe that with about 5-10 people we could raise a cozy little RP community where we can play together! It doesn't have to be within guild boundaries, I can keep a tab on people who would like to join our little group. After a few entries we could pick out a spot to play in and take things slowly. What do you say guys? The name in-game is Hurrcules, i'm a human. Add and whisper me there or just post here! In the very least we can have a talk.Anyone is welcome! :D
theodorium
Tester

Re: RP Enthusiasm test

by itomon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:37 pm

try typing "/join RP" in any of your characters in-game to find more RPers in Nostalrius

Also, please read this RP initative and support the guilds <Alliance RP> and <Horde RP>!
read more here: https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=24062
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Role Play