[RP] Slorn & Friends

Role-play forum section.

[RP] Slorn & Friends

by Slorn » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:35 am

Hey Horde RPers on Nostalrius PVE server! Looking for a fellow to RP with while you quest? Looking for a friendly hand while you quest (right now in the low level zones as I just joined)? Well keep an eye out for Slorn (Tauren) or Gorski (Undead) as I'm not just a veteran of Vanilla- specifically its five men content and that one time in 10-man Blackrock (we didn't wipe that one time I played, so that might be a plus). I'm also a veteran of the RP server, Thorium Brotherhood.

I love what I've seen so far on this server and eager for some in-character banter.

-Slorn
Slorn
Tester

Re: [RP] Slorn & Friends

by Jaykylls » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:57 am

Greetings and welcome! Have your characters a backstory? For help finding role-players try joining /rp or /lfrp. Good luck, have fun.
Mulen wrote:well man i dont know sometimes i just let the flow hit me hard in the face .. then i relax with milk and go watch cartoon. and then it hits me again.. im not done and i continue pvp and the funny thing is that i dont even need black or purple at all
Jaykylls
Grunt
Grunt

Re: [RP] Slorn & Friends

by Watanabe » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Welcome on the server!

Looking forward to play whit you. Meanwhile the community is forming, join to the RP channels listed above.

Safe travels!
Watanabe
Tester

Return to Role Play