Warcraft Archive - Now with Illidan's novel (Legion intro)!

Role-play forum section.

Re: Warcraft Archive

by rosembergwatt » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Colti wrote:
rosembergwatt wrote:Hello again everyone! I've updated this again, now I've added World of Warcraft Chronicles V1, which was released last month. It's a great book, I can already tell that - new information about Warcraft universe and great artwork from places/times we never been before in the games.

Having a physical copy is way better than reading online in my opinion and I deeply suggest everyone to get this one. But for the ones who can't yet, the download is available!

Holy crap. You're my new god.

Nice to see some hype for this one! I was so happy when I managed to find it :D
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Warcraft Archive

by Xaverius » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:46 am

Keldan wrote:
rosembergwatt wrote:It also covers the Broken Isles, which will be featured in the next expansion.

Legion : The Broken Isles are now a solid continent that was always there with Vrykuls&Tauren&Forests, Suramar is an intact city of gothic elves, and Tomb of Sargeras is just a monument. No sign of the Orc naval battle.

It is unknown how Blizzard could manage to fix such a big retcon, since the original Broken Isles event are reasons of Horde 2nd war defeat and much of the Frozen Throne plot.

It's Blizzard, they've been operating on the premis of "nobody specifically said this can't exist so it probably exists and we'll do a quest/book/expansion about it". So they'll be like "oh, Gul'dan just raised the tomb, the continent was always there, we just didn't show you".

I'm kinda questioning the presence of tauren and vrykul, but whatevs, there's no reason to not have them, it's just sort of unlikely.
Freedom was our highest good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6MGhMCQbgk
It's not us to go under the yoke.
We. Will. NOT! BOW!
Xaverius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Warcraft Archive - Now with Warcraft Chronicles Volume 1

by Fridolin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:48 am

Epic Thread, thanks for the Link Collection in the first post.

Greetings,
Fridolin
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Warcraft Archive - Now with Warcraft Chronicles Volume 1

by rosembergwatt » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 am

Fridolin wrote:Epic Thread, thanks for the Link Collection in the first post.

Greetings,
Fridolin

Glad you enjoyed it!
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Warcraft Archive - Now with Illidan's novel (Legion intr

by rosembergwatt » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Ilidan's novel is now available in PDF.
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Warcraft Archive - Now with Illidan's novel (Legion intr

by Ardok86 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:35 pm

First of all thank you so much for this. I was missing a few pieces for my lore collection and now it's almost complete.

I think the links for Mage and Shaman are wrong. They both say Art of World of Warcraft.rar when I open them.
Ardok86
Tester

Previous

Return to Role Play