Warcraft Archive - Now with Illidan's novel (Legion intro)!

Role-play forum section.

Re: Warcraft Archive

by Simonich » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Knowing some of that lore and having played warcraft 3, it gives me an urge behaving to WoW similiarly as how i behave when i play warcraft 3. Adding the same atmosphere i mean.

Not sure how to explain this, but this may make your gameplay more fun/interesting!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by rosembergwatt » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:31 am

Topic has been updated with more content!!

Adwena wrote:This is awesome!

Thanks mate!! I just hope this topic exapand the warcraft universe to more people and make our community more interested in roleplaying around.

Simonich wrote:Knowing some of that lore and having played warcraft 3, it gives me an urge behaving to WoW similiarly as how i behave when i play warcraft 3. Adding the same atmosphere i mean.

Not sure how to explain this, but this may make your gameplay more fun/interesting!

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Warcaft III was the first game to introduce me to this franchise and when I heard about World of Warcraft all I wanted was to make some characters like the units from the RTS :lol:

Leythia wrote:Greetings,

This is a very interesting thread. We've given it a sticky.

Best regards,
GM Team.

Thanks a lot!!
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

by JCarrill0 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:53 am

congrats! I knew that report would work!
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by rosembergwatt » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello again everyone. The post has been updated with manga content now! I still have some files to upload but I should finish in one or two days. I've also added a wanted list with some content that I could not find myself on the web just now. I'm also creating more descriptions to each novel/manga/comic/etc and I'm trying to point out more retcons.

Thanks again everyone for the support here and keep your eye for more content in the future. I'm planning to add soundtracks as well :ugeek:
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

by Escene » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:24 am

Thank you for adding the Ashbringer.
Escene
Tester

by rosembergwatt » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Escene wrote:Thank you for adding the Ashbringer.

No problem mate! Just keep in mind the file is in CBZ but the CBReader can also open it up. If you have any issues you can send me a PM. Enjoy ;)
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

by Rizzonico » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Thank you! I only have one problem, when i try to download Arthas Rise of the Lich King, it downloads Tides of War instead.
Rizzonico, Battlelord of <The Red Dawn> Level 60 Tauren Hunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

by rosembergwatt » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Rizzonico wrote:Thank you! I only have one problem, when i try to download Arthas Rise of the Lich King, it downloads Tides of War instead.

Fixed! Thank you for reporting that ;)
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

by rosembergwatt » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello again everyone! I've updated this again, now I've added World of Warcraft Chronicles V1, which was released last month. It's a great book, I can already tell that - new information about Warcraft universe and great artwork from places/times we never been before in the games.

Having a physical copy is way better than reading online in my opinion and I deeply suggest everyone to get this one. But for the ones who can't yet, the download is available!
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

by Colti » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:51 pm

rosembergwatt wrote:Hello again everyone! I've updated this again, now I've added World of Warcraft Chronicles V1, which was released last month. It's a great book, I can already tell that - new information about Warcraft universe and great artwork from places/times we never been before in the games.

Having a physical copy is way better than reading online in my opinion and I deeply suggest everyone to get this one. But for the ones who can't yet, the download is available!

Holy crap. You're my new god.
Colti
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play