Tavern Meetup?

Role-play forum section.

Re: Tavern Meetup?

by Falls » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:32 pm

TBH there is no point in making it a nuetral tavern, since it prevents lower lvls in coming and why would you need to RP with opposite faction in a tavern?

I think its a lot easier for people to RP in a main city, due to both feel and easy of access.

Seem most people interested are from the PVP realm, since i dont play there i wont be coming. For thoe PVE players, please respond, we need to see if there is a reasonable interest.
Falls
Private
Private

by Kiffer » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Kuzath wrote:Let's put a date! Even if is just for testing purposes.

When would be good for you?
That's directed to everyone from the PvP server with interest.

My character's name is Trovakt on Alliance side, I'm usually in the LFRP/RP channels if you want to get a hold of me ingame.

Falls wrote:TBH there is no point in making it a nuetral tavern, since it prevents lower lvls in coming and why would you need to RP with opposite faction in a tavern?

I think its a lot easier for people to RP in a main city, due to both feel and easy of access.

Seem most people interested are from the PVP realm, since i dont play there i wont be coming. For thoe PVE players, please respond, we need to see if there is a reasonable interest.

I've got a character on the PvE server as well, though I'm nowhere near invested there as I am on the PvP realm. I can show face if need be.

While main cities are much more easily accessed, with that comes traffic that'll inevitably rain in your parade unless you're far out of the way.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by Kuzath » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Falls wrote:TBH there is no point in making it a nuetral tavern, since it prevents lower lvls in coming and why would you need to RP with opposite faction in a tavern?

Because the point is to see how much people are interested in roleplay, if you have a character on horde: how could you know that there are people doing RP on alliance if they are hiding on their main city?

The more you restrict the Roleplay (being on alliance, on the PVE server) the less people will know about it and the less will think about giving it a try.

We are not talking that in Nostalrius there is few roleplayers, THERE IS ALMOST NOBODY.

The most casual RP activity, wherever it is, help push the boat in every server on every faction, even if the finality is to gather all the people on one faction on one server.
Last edited by Kuzath on Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuzath
Tester

by Kiffer » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Kuzath wrote:We are not talking that in Nostalrius there is few roleplayers, THERE IS ALMOST NOBODY.

We have a fair community within our guild that meets up for weekly events, but as you said that's relatively hidden.

I would like to see something non guild related arise that can happen on a regular basis.

What's your character's name in game?
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by Kuzath » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Kiffer wrote:When would be good for you?
That's directed to everyone from the PvP server with interest.

My character's name is Trovakt on Alliance side, I'm usually in the LFRP/RP channels if you want to get a hold of me ingame.

To be honest, im waiting to someone experimented on Roleplay to appear. As a lot of you, i have never done RP before, but i'm interested.

My only requirement is to do it before 0:00 AM (server time).

Kiffer wrote:I would like to see something non guild related arise that can happen on a regular basis.

What's your character's name in game?

Exactly, im looking for the same, without joining guilds, easy for everyone.
My character is from Horde, but i dont mind make an alliance too.
Kuzath
Tester

by Avenhold » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Was a location decided on folks? I'd be keen to see this happen, I still have one spare character left as my other two are currently deployed with The Order in Feralas.
Greyan, Priest of the Holy Light
Grongin, Beardling of Anvilmar
Marados, Student of Magic
Avenhold
Grunt
Grunt

by Erzulie » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Heya there!

Just thought I would reply in this post here.

My name is Erzulie from the PvE server. I have a guild named Eternal Dawn and we are planning on starting up an -at least- weekly (perhaps more eventually, y'know!) tavern night in the Tavern in the Park (because I missed it and love it).
However, seeing as I am moving countries on the 6th and I am not 100% sure when after that I will have internet again so for now I am just leveling.

However! And this was my point. Once I have internet I will be starting to plan, set up things and I will let you know in here when I will do it. Possibly a Sunday, however if you have suggestions for a better night do let me know ingame or here (however ingame might be quickest!).

Let's hope the first night will be somewhere in two to three weeks! I'm very dedicated to make this work. And if you have any questions or any other ideas or so, let me know and I will help/take care of it!
Erzulie
Tester

by Crowley » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:25 am

I've lost all hope in RP on the PVE server, every day I tried to communicate with people in the RP chat channel and every day I was blatantly ignored. However more times than not when I log into the PVP server under "LFRP" chat, I get greated with a hello before I even say anything.

I know the PVP server is overpopulated and damn near impossible to level on, but if you want RP I'd really focus there.
Crowley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by VeloxBanks » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:06 am

Crowley wrote:I've lost all hope in RP on the PVE server, every day I tried to communicate with people in the RP chat channel and every day I was blatantly ignored. However more times than not when I log into the PVP server under "LFRP" chat, I get greated with a hello before I even say anything.

I know the PVP server is overpopulated and damn near impossible to level on, but if you want RP I'd really focus there.

It's nowhere near impossible to level on.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by rosembergwatt » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Why don't we try tomorrow on the PvP realm? Sunday is a good day because a lot of people are usually available. I suggest 18hrs realm time and we could choose one of the taverns on SW - there are many.
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play