/join LFRP up and Running

Role-play forum section.

/join LFRP up and Running

by Steelforged » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Dear Roleplayers,

I would like to invite everyone who's interested in some in-game RP to join the LFRP channel. All you have to do is type "/join LFRP" in the chat once, and the character you're playing will be automatically added to the channel every time you log on. You'll also be able to see if anyone else joins, and thus, whether there are people you can get to know and start RPing with.

I'm happy to report that there is some activity in the channel on the Alliance side, and I've already met a few RPers there myself. Again, I would strongly encourage everyone who's interested in RP, whether a veteran or a beginner, to join the channel and participate in the formation of a strong RP community.

See you all in game,

Steelforged
Steelforged
Tester

Re: /join LFRP up and Running

by Anarion » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:42 am

Meeting quite a few people here, looking forward to meeting more.
Anarion
Tester

by pateuvasiliu » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Anyone from Horde interested in RPing? I myself find it crucial to enjoying an MMO these days.

Khalgosh is my name and I'm always willing to go IC.
pateuvasiliu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Liefde » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Hopefully more people will join us on LFRP. If you're on the Alliance as a roleplayer this channel can get you in touch with others, enabling us to host more and bigger RP events. If you've never roleplayed but you'd like to try your hands on roleplay then this channel will be great for you as well. LFRP is friendlier than most of the guild chats I've been in and.. basically what I'm trying to say is: Join us, try RPing! It'll make you feel even more involved in your character and the game :)
Character:
Zerc of House Rowe
Deluge
Liefde
Imwithstupid

"We're born alone, we live alone and we die alone. Only through World of Warcraft do we for a second feel that we are not alone"
- Orson Welles
Liefde
Private
Private

Return to Role Play