<The Pacifist>

Role-play forum section.

<The Pacifist>

by Mërcy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:52 pm

I will use no "offensive" spells, I will carry no weapons (though I may carry a walking stick)
I will show kindness to every faction, every race, every class
If you need someone to pick you up, or heal your wounds
or just someone to talk to
never hesitate to contact me.

If you too want walk this path
never hesiate to contact me.

Love and Light,
Oliver "Mërcy" Wex
Mërcy
Tester

Re: <The Pacifist>

by ironman » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello,

this is the pacifist challenge or its just rp?
ironman
Tester

by VeloxBanks » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Hello fellow adventurer. I admire your determination to stay within the boundries of peace. However I must warn you... If you seek to cross into Winterspring... walk the roads of Felwood and you shall be met with a challenge you will not be prepared for! The Timbermaw furbolgs shall let none pass unless they see them as an ally. In order to be granted safe passage through the Timbermaw caves you must first bring them trophies aquired from the lifeless carcasses of Deadwood furbolgs... Mighty foes indeed. I wish you luck in finding an alternate path. Stay strong. Stay determined. And most of all... watch your back or else your enemy will watch it for you.

*cringes himself to sleep*
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mërcy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:19 am

Although it won't be the true challenge, my plan is to switch to complete pacifism once I reach dungeon level. Without getting exp from gathering in vanilla I found it was extremely difficult to level out of Northshire. So while I am Rping as a pacifist now, the true journey starts at the Deadmines for me.

And to you, Sir Velox
I do not seek the approval of those who would require me to kill in order to achieve it. The Timbermaw can keep their passage of blood.

Love and Light, my brothers and sisters.
Mërcy
Tester

by Gundreda » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 pm

I have searched for "rcy" a few times now, as I intended on grouping till around 18, but sadly our times don't seem to cross. I'm 1 hour behind the server time, my Paladin is named Citådel and hope to have time free to help out.
Gundreda
Grunt
Grunt

by Mërcy » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Gundreda wrote:I have searched for "rcy" a few times now, as I intended on grouping till around 18, but sadly our times don't seem to cross. I'm 1 hour behind the server time, my Paladin is named Citådel and hope to have time free to help out.

I've been off and on in Westfall today. I'll make note of your name and be sure to find you next time we are on together.

(The ë in my name is done by holding down "alt" while pressing 0235)

Hope to see you soon, Friend.
Mërcy
Tester

by VeloxBanks » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Note the name Veloxius as well for he may or may not be willing to aid you should things get... complicated. You may find that he is of a rather higher level of skill than most of what you will face in the near future so make sure to use his time well. Otherwise, should you be desperate for supplies such as food and drink do not hesitate to turn to him... if you can find him of course.

Wave to the shadows and they might wave back.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mërcy » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:35 pm

The name has been noted. I will be sure to only look for his assistance in great times of need. Thank you.
Mërcy
Tester

Return to Role Play