PVE RP Tavern Meet Sun 27th (A)

Role-play forum section.

Re: PVE RP Tavern Meet Sun 27th (A)

by Itzmatt86 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:18 pm

I like this. Not much rp on the horde side. Hoping more once more peoole are 60. Worst case scenario I may just have to stroll to the Stormwind Park.
Itzmatt86
Tester

by Skavandar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:05 pm

I missed it on account of Easter and all, but I'm glad it all went smoothly.
Skavandar
Private
Private

by varenar » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:03 am

Hey there, I'm looking to start playing this server, but I wanted to know what the RP was like.

I saw this event and had some hopes, though from my checking of the Park tavern, I haven't seen much of anything.

Does the RP community mostly rely on events and guilds?

I'd love to join you guys.
varenar
Tester

by Skavandar » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Well, this isn't exactly an RP server so if roleplaying happens I imagine it's usually on organized or guild basis first. Do tell me if you manage to get some random roleplaying going on, though.
Skavandar
Private
Private

by Colti » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Skavandar wrote:Well, this isn't exactly an RP server so if roleplaying happens I imagine it's usually on organized or guild basis first. Do tell me if you manage to get some random roleplaying going on, though.

This is pretty much right. We're a minority on the server and it's 'safer' to keep things contained to specific event nights and hopefully in the future, we'll see dedicated RP guilds popping up as the community grows.

It's been a few days since I've been on, but if you're Alliance side on the PvE realm, type in '/join RP' in the chat next time you're on. It's sometimes quiet, but that's where we usually get things rolling!
Colti
Private
Private

by christopher312 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:03 pm

varenar wrote:Hey there, I'm looking to start playing this server, but I wanted to know what the RP was like.

I saw this event and had some hopes, though from my checking of the Park tavern, I haven't seen much of anything.

Does the RP community mostly rely on events and guilds?

I'd love to join you guys.

In my experience its mostly organised by guilds. My guild had alot of fun a couple of days ago.We all made one lvl 1 troll each and summoned us to coldridge valley with the guild name "Frostwolf headhunter". We basically roleplayed the trolls in the dwarf starting area and lvl 1 pvped tagged Alliance. The peak was when a lvl 10 dwarf warrior named Steelbeard attacked our raid. He was like a raid boss to us :D
christopher312
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Role Play