Alliance RP Guild Index

Role-play forum section.

Alliance RP Guild Index

by Tali » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:17 am

Since people have asked about it in our RP channel ( /LFRP ) , I thought I'd post and maintain a list of Alliance side RP guilds for people interested. If you have an RP guild, please contact me so I can add it to the list.

ACTIVE GUILDS

Chronicles of Azeroth
Out of character collective guild
Semi-Active, Accepting new members

A casual, all-purpose umbrella guild for RPers. Any class and race is welcome since it is not an IC organization. Please note the guild is very small and the guildleader is a bank alt and thus not online often. Contact Tali if you're interested in joining.

Order of the Silver Hand
Out of character collective guild / Vanity guild
Active, Generally not open to new members

Order of the Silver Hand is a very small guild of RPers headed by Anarion. While the actual Order of the Silver Hand is a lore-established organization, the guild itself is not an in character branch of the Order, instead acting as an appreciation of the Order as well as a vanity guild. While generally only accepting Humans and Dwarves with a love for the Holy Light, at the moment the Order of the Silver Hand is not officially accepting new members.
Note: Due to a bug, duplicate guild names are allowed if capitalization differs. Order of the Silver Hand (lowercase 'of the') is the RP guild.

The Order
In character organization, RP-PVP/PVE guild
Active, Accepting new members

The Order is a crusade, free of borders so to best fulfill its duty - the annihilation of demons, undead, their collaborators and all who would threaten the existence of the Alliance, wherever they may be found. The core members of the guild are roleplayers. Though not all who join their ranks participate, they are expected to respect the desire for immersion. Contact Kantius or Tillith if interested.

The Valiant Dawn
Quasi-In character organization, RP-PVP guild
Active, Recruiting

The Valiant Dawn, led by Valcristo, is a righteous order dedicated to the service of the Greater Good and righting the wrongs of the world. The members are somewhat Knight-Errantesque with good intentions. They seek friendly, ideally well-spoken people to join their ranks. All classes and races are welcome- the Valiant Dawn only discriminates when it comes to someone's moral fibre and good will. Not every member may be an RPer. Contact Valcristo if interested.

CURRENTLY INACTIVE GUILDS

Bannermen of House Rowe
In character organization
Inactive at the moment, Recruiting

The House of Rowe, a noble family from Alterac. Once highly-ranked and prestigious, the house has currently fallen from its lofty position and faces financial trouble. Lord Zerc Rowe, the head of the family (and guildmaster), seeks to regain the former glory of his house and new members to help him achieve this. Officers are immediate relatives of the family head, but the guild is open to anyone who would join with many roles available (servants, guards, soldiers, family members, etc.). Applicants should contact Zerc.

Church of the Holy Light
Temporarily inactive, Accepting new members

Organized by the bishop Gregorius and headquartered in the Stormwind Cathedral, Church of the Holy Light is a guild for devotees of the Light and members of the Church. Prior RP experience is always welcome but not necessary. Warlocks need not apply. Ability to speak English is required. Contact Gregorius if interested.

The Argent Hammer
Inactive at the moment, Accepting new members

Led by Dilan Ravenshield, the Argent Hammer is a proactive group with a militaristic feel in the Argent Dawn. They go out of their way to explore new lands, unite and protect the peoples of Azeroth. While their main focus is the Scourge, they actively hunt and fight demons, Twilight's Hammer cultists, and any other malicious organizations that would pose a threat to the world. The guild is a casual, progressive RP guild with heavy concentration on abiding lore, teaching and building up RPers, as well as providing a home for seasoned RPers who just want a relaxed role-playing experience. Contact Dilan if interested.

Ring of Shadows
Inactive, Recruiting

A brotherhood of all types, united in the darkness, Ring of Shadows is a neutral evil, Illuminati-themed, heavy RP guild. While officially there is no true leader, the guild is overseen by five core members corresponding to pentagram points. Ring of Shadows strives for full immersion game-play, expanding the RP community, and making the game more enjoyable for everyone, inside and out of the guild. Currently focused on RP and leveling, they have aspersions of organizing PvP and PvE events. If interested contact Crowlëy.

The Iron Hand
In Character Organization, Quasi-RP/PvP Guild
Inactive, Accepting New Members

Under the leadership of Kyrus, the soldiers of the Iron Hand fight for two reasons: to supplement the Alliance Armies in lending aid to lands they feel forsaken by the nobles, and to gain strength through their every endeavor. In many ways, the members hold power slightly above honor, but at the same time do not seek to harm innocents. Generally accepting all, many in the guild are not RPers. Contact Kyrus if interested.
Last edited by Tali on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Alliance RP Guild Index

by Tali » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:53 am

Reserving space for later.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Tali » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:54 am

Reserving space for later.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Tali » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Bump.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Mrgiant » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:24 am

How do i get in touch with zerc?
Mrgiant
Tester

by Tali » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:03 am

Mrgiant wrote:How do i get in touch with zerc?

Send him an In-game mail. Usually he's on one of his alts- Deluge, Liefde, or Imwithstupid so if you see any of those on, that's him too and you can ask him about his guild.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Pottu » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:53 am

Stickied.

Tali, would you be interested in maintaining this for both factions, ie including Horde RP guilds if/when such appear?
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Tali » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Pottu wrote:Stickied.

Oh thank you! I hated having to spam the thread with bumps.

Pottu wrote:Tali, would you be interested in maintaining this for both factions, ie including Horde RP guilds if/when such appear?

I wouldn't mind, but I'd want to index the Horde guilds in their own thread just for clarity and tidyness's sake if that's all right. Also, Horde would need to contact me with information on Tali (Alliance side, clearly) or the forums here since I don't play a Horde character.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by doredore1 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:47 pm

its is not hard to rp in vanilla ?
doredore1
Tester

by Tali » Thu May 14, 2015 4:59 pm

doredore1 wrote:its is not hard to rp in vanilla ?

Uh, I'm not sure if I'm reading what you said right, but no it's not hard to hard RP in Vanilla. It's a lot of fun!
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Role Play