Can't get FlagRSP to work

Role-play forum section.

Can't get FlagRSP to work

by WhiteGameWolf » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:51 pm

So, I've been a huge RPer for a long time on retail, since end of TBC certainly, and I was really looking forward to the idea of RPing on this private server as well. When I saw this forum post, I decided to give it a shot and downloaded the top .zip file of the page (the one with the most downloads) and extracted it to my addons folder. However, unlike every other addon I've chucked on, FlagRSP just refuses to work, and i'm not sure why.

Anyone with a bit more technical aptitude able to give me a hand? I'd be very grateful.
WhiteGameWolf
Private
Private

Re: Can't get FlagRSP to work

by Liefde » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Hey WhiteGameWolf,

I can't gather from your post what your steps were to install the addon. You mentioned that you downloaded the zip file and extracted it to your addons folder, it should look something like this: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft 1.12 Client\ServerNost\Interface\AddOns\FlagRSP and C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft 1.12 Client\ServerNost\Interface\AddOns\FlagRSPLoader
Character:
Zerc of House Rowe
Deluge
Liefde
Imwithstupid

"We're born alone, we live alone and we die alone. Only through World of Warcraft do we for a second feel that we are not alone"
- Orson Welles
Liefde
Private
Private

by WhiteGameWolf » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:42 pm

C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft Classic\Interface\AddOns\flagRSP
And
C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft Classic\Interface\AddOns\flagRSPLoader

are what they look like for me, but they don't work.
WhiteGameWolf
Private
Private

by WhiteGameWolf » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:23 am

Nevermind, someone in another topic helped me to fix it. Thanks, though!
WhiteGameWolf
Private
Private

Return to Role Play