Create your account now!

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: Create your account now!

by Stikks » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:05 pm

I cannot login either. Created my account, confirmed the email, redirected just fine. Updated the realmlist.wtf file and tried to login and its giving me a login error asking me to go to wow.com. Can anyone please help?
Stikks
Grunt
Grunt

by Shadowlurk » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Stikks wrote:I cannot login either. Created my account, confirmed the email, redirected just fine. Updated the realmlist.wtf file and tried to login and its giving me a login error asking me to go to wow.com. Can anyone please help?

I hope you realize that the server will not be up until 18:00 GMT+1 on Saturday.
Want your game to look visually stunning and run silky smooth? Read my guide.
Shadowlurk - Level 29 Troll Rogue (Expert Leatherworker / Expert Skinner)
Shadowlurk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Collateral » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Stikks wrote:I cannot login either. Created my account, confirmed the email, redirected just fine. Updated the realmlist.wtf file and tried to login and its giving me a login error asking me to go to wow.com. Can anyone please help?

lol
Collateral
Sergeant
Sergeant

by StoneColdET » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Just to clarify, does our account name need a number in it? Mine doesn't have any numbers in the username and I still got the confirmation e-mail and it said it was successful. I'm hoping I won't have to re-do it once the server launches.
StoneColdET
Grunt
Grunt

by Shadowlurk » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:07 pm

StoneColdET wrote:Just to clarify, does our account name need a number in it? Mine doesn't have any numbers in the username and I still got the confirmation e-mail and it said it was successful. I'm hoping I won't have to re-do it once the server launches.

Your account name does NOT need a number in it.
Shadowlurk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by StoneColdET » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Shadowlurk wrote:
StoneColdET wrote:Just to clarify, does our account name need a number in it? Mine doesn't have any numbers in the username and I still got the confirmation e-mail and it said it was successful. I'm hoping I won't have to re-do it once the server launches.

Your account name does NOT need a number in it.

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response.
StoneColdET
Grunt
Grunt

by Kady » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Shadowlurk wrote:

I hope you realize that the server will not be up until 18:00 GMT+1 on Saturday.

Typing in admin / admin resulits in "you are permanently banned" so the login servers is definetly running.
Kady
Tester

by Lithic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:19 pm

I didn't get the e-mail, but my account seems to be created. (and yes i checked my spam/junk folder).

Do I need to "activate" my account or is it just a confirmation e-mail?
Lithic
Private
Private

by Shadowlurk » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Lithic wrote:I didn't get the e-mail, but my account seems to be created. (and yes i checked my spam/junk folder).

It is an activation email. Your account will not be able to log into the server unless you activate.
Shadowlurk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lavos » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:56 am

Shadowlurk wrote:
Lithic wrote:I didn't get the e-mail, but my account seems to be created. (and yes i checked my spam/junk folder).

It is an activation email. Your account will not be able to log into the server unless you activate.

Is there a way to re-send the activation e-mail? Mines hasn't been sent to my e-mail account for some reason.
Lavos
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius