World of Warcraft 1.12.1 OSX client

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: World of Warcraft 1.12.1 OSX client

by davcatt » Thu May 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Having the same problem of black screen. Already deleted WDB and WTF directory and reconfigured the realm list. Only thing I have is the mouse pointer glove-shaped, so perhaps something is working... Any idea?
davcatt
Tester

by dernise » Tue May 19, 2015 8:32 am

Are zeppelins working on this client? :)
dernise
Tester

by kaba » Wed May 20, 2015 11:30 am

dernise wrote:Are zeppelins working on this client? :)

UC to gromgol doesn't work. Haven't tried the other way. Rest of them work but they teleport you to your destination after loading screen. Ratchet/BB boat works OK too.
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ZarO73 » Fri May 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Greenmean wrote:https://mega.co.nz/#!p0UgGTAT!1zYwN0VC8qrDUvhZ9Z0gcQMpnoaSF3Mm9i8P56muwcE

It's a win version.... :x
ZarO73
Tester

by Sosoman » Tue May 26, 2015 3:41 am

Every time I try and log in an error shows up that says "World of Warcraft quit unexpectedly" on a problem report. What does this mean and what can I do to fix this problem?
Sosoman
Tester

by Crackcity » Thu May 28, 2015 3:37 am

Sosoman wrote:Every time I try and log in an error shows up that says "World of Warcraft quit unexpectedly" on a problem report. What does this mean and what can I do to fix this problem?

This is happening to me also... very frustrating. Works fine when i first open it but once i close and reopen it doesn't work.
Crackcity
Tester

by Tune » Sun May 31, 2015 2:43 am

I'm running into the same problem here with this error "World of Warcraft quit unexpectedly". First time starting the game was fine except for not knowing what was my user name and pw, so I closed the game to look into this and can't open it again please help me!
Tune
Tester

by Zachary813 » Sun May 31, 2015 1:05 pm

ampsource wrote:Hey Guys,

Im sure some people are looking for a working World of Warcraft 1.12.1 OSX client. So here it is.

Enjoy :).
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Amp.

Hi, so im on my laptop trying to download this zip file. Its too big, my download keeps timing out. So i got MEGA for firefox, but firefox wont use mega to download it, it keeps downloading like a normal file and timing out.

Ive checked to make sure Mega is enabled, i actually downloaded the PC client someone linked earlier on accident and it used MEGA.

I need help getting this stinking thing downloaded!
Zachary813
Tester

by katsageheart » Sun May 31, 2015 6:58 pm

How many Gs is the OS X Client? Upon clicking the Google Drive link, Google said that the file was too big to scan at 5.6Gs. However, my download bar says the file's now on 5.8Gs downloaded and it's continuing... Thank you!
katsageheart
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius