Nostalrius WoW Client

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: Nostalrius WoW Client

by kestus0756 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Thanks, I'm currently downloading through Mega now.
kestus0756
Tester

by Lili » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks, I was looking for a Torrent or somethich which actually works.

Mega is the biggest "NO NO NEVER AGAIN" for me, I can't download anything from there without wasting hours, even days because of problems.
Lili
Tester

by DieWulf » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:11 am

Work flawlessly thx :D
DieWulf
Tester

by FilthyGauthier » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:50 pm

So, I downloaded the zip file from MEGA 3 time in a row, it took me over 15hours but meh, (twice on Opera and once on Firefox) and every time the file was corrupted and I couldn't Extract it. There's only the WoW-1.12.1-Setup1.bin file under WoW Classic in the .zip, the WoW-1.12.1-Setup (.exe) and the other two .bin files we see in the installation guide video are not there.
I've tried downloading it on different browsers (though i haven't tried Chrome and Edge).
The file from MEGA might just be broken. It's pretty bothering since I REALLY want to play WoW Vanilla :'( and Nostalrius seems to be the best Vanilla private server out there.
Any advises or other ways of getting it ?
Plz send help :'((((
FilthyGauthier
Tester

by Narkon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:05 pm

FilthyGauthier wrote:So, I downloaded the zip file from MEGA 3 time in a row, it took me over 15hours but meh, (twice on Opera and once on Firefox) and every time the file was corrupted and I couldn't Extract it. There's only the WoW-1.12.1-Setup1.bin file under WoW Classic in the .zip, the WoW-1.12.1-Setup (.exe) and the other two .bin files we see in the installation guide video are not there.
I've tried downloading it on different browsers (though i haven't tried Chrome and Edge).
The file from MEGA might just be broken. It's pretty bothering since I REALLY want to play WoW Vanilla :'( and Nostalrius seems to be the best Vanilla private server out there.
Any advises or other ways of getting it ?
Plz send help :'((((

I have not checked the client uploaded to MEGA. The one on Google Drive is slightly newer though (Prompts for Admin privileges and shows warning on attempt to install to Program Files). I have asked the Mods to replace the download link on MEGA to the Google Drive link a while ago, but the request was ignored.
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Both of the links in your OP point to Google Docs Narkon.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Narkon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Pottu wrote:Both of the links in your OP point to Google Docs Narkon.

Hi Pottu. I was referring to the URL on the website; https://en.nostalrius.org/download-win
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Good catch, I'll pass that on.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by ZyklonEvil » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:36 pm

I've tried both the normal download and the one with mega more than once, and it fails everytime for me. Is it possible to make a torrent please? :(
ZyklonEvil
Tester

by Llandysul » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Hi All I downloaded the file and unziped the .exe file. When I go to install it it seems to have a problem. It asks me if I want a short cut on desk top and all that and when I hit install it comes up asking me for another CD. How do I get around that?
Llandysul
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius