Nostalrius WoW Client

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: Nostalrius WoW Client

by mrmavis2 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:43 pm

I downloaded it via the torrent and I DID get viruses, but I stopped my anti-virus and let the exe run, then I turned back on my anti-virus WHILE it was installing and got all the viruses removed off my PC, so I risked it but it worked, I don't know what's happening with it but yeah, hope this helps some of you.
mrmavis2
Tester

by Narkon » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:02 pm

I've added another Mega download link to the first page.

I would suggest nobody downloads a client from any other user until a moderator/admin confirms that the client is safe.
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by IronSingh » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Narkon wrote:I've added another Mega download link to the first page.

I would suggest nobody downloads a client from any other user until a moderator/admin confirms that the client is safe.

Thank you D'ling
IronSingh
Tester

by clamse » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:58 pm

I wonder if i sould download the game through my browser or I am going to download with MEGA ?
clamse
Tester

by bytes » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:16 am

I have downloaded the game through the torrent, had some errors, but eventually got through them. Even caught a trojan or two. However, I was able to download the 3 .bin files without the .exe file and now I can't install it. How do i go about starting my installation? I need assistance :) Thanks.
bytes
Tester

by rotor667 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:04 pm

hello i need help i am using google chrome on a windows 8.1 and when i download the link from MEGA and try to follow the video tutorial the files downloaded are not the same and when i try to extract them via win.rar it comes up with some error i need help please!
rotor667
Tester

by kilox frostwolf » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am

Hello.

I really want to play this game. But I have a problem! I cannot download the game from mega, so I testest the other links by google, download link 1 and two. It works to click on them and download them yep.... But when the download is about to complete.... It automaticly closes by ''unknown network'' So the download gets canceld... Any reasons why, My internet is fine, or can it be that I am using wireless?
kilox frostwolf
Tester

by Fabianowich » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:50 am

Hey Narkon, I'm getting quite confused with all the different links and websites around here. You said you have added another Mega download link to a page, can you put a link here for that download? And do you have any downloads for Mac and OSX? Thanks for your help!
Fabianowich
Tester

by Narkon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Fabianowich wrote:

Hey Narkon, I'm getting quite confused with all the different links and websites around here. You said you have added another Mega download link to a page, can you put a link here for that download? And do you have any downloads for Mac and OSX? Thanks for your help!

Downloads are listed on the first post of this thread. I've only created an installer for Windows. I don't own a Mac I'm afraid.
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Overend13 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:28 am

I followed all the steps and had no problem till i got to setup. When launch the setup and click run i get this "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."
Overend13
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius