Incorrect item stats showing

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Incorrect item stats showing

by aerius » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi guys,

Been trying to fix this for a while with no luck. All the stats on my items are incorrect, they're small changes, but since I'm trying to gear for raids it's making it tricky.

These are just 3 items as they're showing up in my client. The legs should be +22 def, hands +15 def, neck +15 def. At first I thought it was a patch update and the items stats have changed but everyone else I link those to ingame are seeing other values.

I run nost on 2 different computers. This has been a longstanding issue on computer 1, but now it's suddenly become an issue on computer 2. I have transfered no files between them to warrant this change.

What I've tried so far
- Deleting WDB and WTF folders
- Creating a WDB refresh script (as per https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4494)
- Removing all addons
- Completely reinstalling WoW
- Moving my WoW folder out of my C: drive
- Running as an admin (marking always run as an admin as well)
- Doing everything on this page viewtopic.php?t=11569&f=45

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
aerius
Tester

Re: Incorrect item stats showing

by Pottu » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:24 pm

What is wrong with those items? And to what are you comparing them to?

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Dish » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:27 pm

These stats are correct on the PvP server.

The values you mentioned are like that on the PvE server (since that one is still running at a previous patch).

If you're playing on both PvP and PvE server, that's probably where your issue is coming from.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by aerius » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:28 am

Pottu wrote:What is wrong with those items? And to what are you comparing them to?

The GM team.

Comparing them to the stats other people are seeing. Whenever I link those to guildmates they all see +22 def for the legs for example. Everything is slightly off.

But if Dish is correct in saying the below, then that's fine. I just assumed because I was the only one seeing differently it was wrong for me and not everyone else.

Dish wrote:These stats are correct on the PvP server.

The values you mentioned are like that on the PvE server (since that one is still running at a previous patch).
aerius
Tester

by Hawt » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:11 am

tell ur guildmates to delete dem folders
Hawt
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:27 pm

Yes, it is very much possible that your guild mates have not deleted their WDBs in a while and are wrong.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius