Making money with blacksmithing and mining.

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Making money with blacksmithing and mining.

by Bratok » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:14 am

Hello guys!
I wonder about making money on Nostalrius since it is very difficult to get cash :)
And I'm sorry for my bad english speach! :)
So the thing I just want to know is where and which blacksmith pattern (recipe) I can get to create rare armor or weapon? I dont need very epic and cool recipe dropped from 40ppl inst from last boss with 0,000001% chance.. I'm 25 lvl warrior and I want to get gold to buy mount on 40lvl.
There must be something (I agree that ingreedients for that recipe is hard to get)..
For example I've got blue leather boe for 19 lv and sold it for 20G.
Thx a lot!

Guys please share your ways to make money with BS AND mining! Thank you!!!
Bratok
Tester

Re: Making money with blacksmithing and mining.

by Thefeelofcotton » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:17 am

Honestly, if this is your first character you usually want to have two gathering professions. So skinning, mining, herbalist etc. This way you can sell what you gather to people and you're not using your materials, and having to buy others, to make stuff. That's just been my personal experience on both retail and private server.

Then, once you maxed out the gathering professions, your next character can use whatever combination of gathering and crafting they want. From what I hear, blacksmithing CAN make money, but it won't be right away, and you'll have to buy other materials along the way to max out.
Thefeelofcotton
Private
Private

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius