hp bars

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

hp bars

by Hellokittygirl » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:54 am

i cant see the hp bar of my enemy or my allys only my own, ive tried installing addons people have suggested to fix the issue but they dont work, can anyone please help me out?, ill be willing to offer gold in exchange for your assistance this issue has been driving me nuts for the past few days.
Hellokittygirl
Tester

Re: hp bars

by Pottu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Delete your WTF folder and disable all your addons. Then see if the target and party frames and HP bars show up. If they are still not visible, you might need to reinstall the client completely.

On the other hand, if you're talking about not seeing the exact numbers on HP bars, that is how vanilla is. You need an addon like MobInfo or MobHealth to see an estimation.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Hellokittygirl » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:15 pm

no i mean i cant see any number or % AT ALL, i disabled all my addons and deleted my WTF folder that didn't fix the issue, and as for reinstalling the client, ive redownloaded and installed 3 times already in attempt to try fix the issue

i havent had actual wow installed on my computer in years, the only thing ive downloaded was on this website the installer.
Hellokittygirl
Tester

by Pottu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm

If you see the actual portraits and the bars themselves, then things are working as they should. That is vanilla behaviour. Go to interface menu and you can toggle them on for yourself and for party members. For enemies, you need addons.

Unless I'm not understanding you.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Hellokittygirl » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:29 pm

well i'm not seeing the % to the enemy mobs, and to be honest i don't really mind that, the issue is i can't see my own party members health/mana, only my own

i have tried looking through the interface for an option to enable hp/mana for party members but i couldn't find anything that worked

edit: i have fixed the issue using an addon called luna frames.
Hellokittygirl
Tester

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius