Class help

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Class help

by Axerider3 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello Nostalrius community,

I'm trying to figure out which class would be the easiest for me to play. Due to a disability I am forced to use a controller in order to play. I have recently leveled up a priest and I realized that healing is a little too difficult with a controller and seeing how many spells I would have to the derank seems a bit daunting. I am looking for a class that I can world PVP on and raid effectively with. I have narrowed it down to a few classes:

Warrior, Warlock, Mage and Rogue.

I can reliably key bind 20 abilities. I am leaning towards a warrior or a warlock. The warrior sounds like the best choice because it does not really require a large amount of kiting and chasing someone in PVP is easier than trying to avoid them. The warlock seems like a good fit as well because I can run and dot without turning around too much and it doesn't have a lot of kiting that is required. The mage concerns me because of the amount of spells and the kiting it requires. Turning around quickly is a little bit difficult while using a controller. The rogue is also concerning because of the amount of cool downs the class has.

If I could get some advice I would really appreciate it.
Axerider3
Tester

Re: Class help

by Wrathran » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:57 pm

I would chose a warlock if I was you.

You have a void pet as tank for quests and can still and nuke. You are ranged in dungeons and raids and can stand still and nuke most of the time. In pvp you can fear the target and stand still and nuke ;)
Wrathran
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius