Server advice

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Server advice

by Farva » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:21 am

So I have decided to make a alliance warrior and want some feedback on server choices. I already have a horde one on the pvp server for awhile, but I want to make this new warrior mainly for pve. Being that it is alliance I cant decide between the pvp and pve server. I'm pretty sure the pop ratio for the pvp server is in favor of horde, but i haven't tried the pve server yet. My main concern is having enough alliance players on my server of choice to make it worth the time I will put into my new character. Either way please give me some feedback on some broad server pops and how many alliance there are on each of these servers possibly. thank you!
Farva
Tester

Re: Server advice

by zamug » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:29 am

The latest official figures we have on balance come from the February 28th birthday announcement. It's well balanced on the PvP server as it happens..

PvE is a little more biased towards Alliance, but not to any extreme.

Instead of looking at balance, consider what play style you would prefer. You will find enough players on either realm.
New to Nostalrius? Need some tips? Read this guide..
zamug
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Server advice

by fordragon77 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:35 pm

zamug wrote:The latest official figures we have on balance come from the February 28th birthday announcement. It's well balanced on the PvP server as it happens..

PvE is a little more biased towards Alliance, but not to any extreme.

Instead of looking at balance, consider what play style you would prefer. You will find enough players on either realm.

It's not that simple because it's still not decided whether they will allow transfers from the PvE realm to the TBC PvP, cause they will most likely not make a pve tbc realm.

Maining a char in vanilla requires insane time and energy investment and people who are planning on continuing in TBC would be fools to do it like that.
fordragon77
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius