Should I play?

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Should I play?

by OwenLeops » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Greetings Nost community,

I saw a lot of steam friends playing this game, I played this game aswell when I was a kid, but I am experiencing lag. For instance, when I pick up a quest, it's a bit buggy. I pick it up and wait 2 seconds, then it's officialy picked up. I do want to PvP eventually.

Should I play? Or is this server not recommended for me?

Kind regards, Owen
OwenLeops
Tester

Re: Should I play?

by Hrair » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:11 pm

The server is full. If you can't accept having lag such as you described a daily element, this isn't for you.
Hrair
Grunt
Grunt

by Dreys » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:20 pm

The lag is pretty common and has been for some time. There's a project in the works which aims to make improvements, but take that as you will.
Dreys
Tester

by Dr. Doom » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Short answer: No. And not for my sake or the sake of anyone else here, but for your own. There are more edifying hobbies out there. You don't need this thing in your life.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Nothing » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:Short answer: No. And not for my sake or the sake of anyone else here, but for your own. There are more edifying hobbies out there. You don't need this thing in your life.

That's some heart-to-heart shit right there!
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by christopher312 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:13 pm

I dont think you will experience any lag on the PVE server though if its not world PVP you are after.
If you still consider to play on the PVP server I would NOT recommend to play between 12-16 CET since its prime time for asian players causing big server lags almost everyday.
christopher312
Private
Private

by Konwizzle » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:17 pm

If you don't like lag, try the PvE server.

If you don't like PvE, try the other Vanilla server. Hint: It starts with K and rhymes with Tronos.
Konwizzle
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius