Looking for a disciple

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Looking for a disciple

by retrospectx » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:38 am

As I intend to start here under self-proclaimed title as some sort of emperor (empire still under construction/planning), I need a disciple of course! Since my poor gf won't handle the abuse WoW (or rather I) would inflict on her, I'm looking for someone else. Someone who plays EU times preferably but it can be discussed, as I will likely level multiple characters, one will be dedicated solely to level with you. Even though I'm new here I've played since retail 60, and some vanilla and TBC private servers. Might also put on some streaming, I ditched my old channel so would be fresh, really depends on how things are as I wouldn't wanna do it if you're uncomfortable.

Either way, english speaking (you don't need to be perfect at it, I'm from northern EU and asia) and just laid back. Socially awkward or socially outgoing is either way fine, I can just chill w music and tell u stuff every now and then or I'll be giving u a history lecture of WoW in nerd academy. If ur depressed or lost or whatever I don't judge on that either, just want someone to teach and see the potential grow, mostly because people take my advice IRL for granted as they only know me for my gaming lol!

So with this awkwardly nerdy post, if ur new and need a buddy to teach ya, pm me. Note I'm only taking in one unless I see potential in doing a 5 person group where we include dungeon runs and all that sort, but stars really have to align then. So it will be either someone who pms me here, on reddit or if one of my IRLs suddenly change their mind I might coach them. So yeah, no promises, but if I take you on, I'll do my best to teach you from the basics all the way to hardcore end-game (PvP, PvE or both). Might have a job soon though so can't nolife, but will still play, and until then I'm working on my UI and preparing for this thing =) Alliance-PvP though, so keep it in mind!
retrospectx
Private
Private

Re: Looking for a disciple

by Smokinwii » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:55 am

Wut
Founder/GM PvE Guild: FarmsNdungeons
Smokinwii
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Looking for a disciple

by retrospectx » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:11 am

Smokinwii wrote:Wut

TLDR want to have a lvling buddy to coach, (filtered out the nerd speech for you)

Edit: also share that smoke plz
retrospectx
Private
Private

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius