What class shall i Play ?

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

What class shall i Play ?

by afonsogamboa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Easy

really looking forward to playing this game however I have been wondering which class shall I play. In principle, i would be glad to play a class easy to leveling and which can contribute to a needed role.

Any advice ?

Thanks in advance
afonsogamboa
Tester

Re: What class shall i Play ?

by fordragon77 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 pm

afonsogamboa wrote:Easy

really looking forward to playing this game however I have been wondering which class shall I play. In principle, i would be glad to play a class easy to leveling and which can contribute to a needed role.

Any advice ?

Thanks in advance

Whatever you want. This server has insane population and you will always find a guild, doesn't matter what class you play.

For easy leveling I would say rogue because you can avoid ganking with vanish and stealth, at least on the PvP server. Otherwise hunter or warlock are both easy to level.
fordragon77
Grunt
Grunt

by afonsogamboa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:05 pm

cool. so this means that I will not struggle to find groups as dps while levling or in late game ?
By the way, is there any use for warriors as dps on raids ?

cheers
afonsogamboa
Tester

by afonsogamboa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:07 pm

fordragon77 wrote:
afonsogamboa wrote:Easy

Any advice ?

Thanks in advance

Whatever you want. This server has insane population and you will always find a guild, doesn't matter what class you play.

For easy leveling I would say rogue because you can avoid ganking with vanish and stealth, at least on the PvP server. Otherwise hunter or warlock are both easy to level.

cool. so this means that I will not struggle to find groups as dps while levling or in late game ?
By the way, is there any use for warriors as dps on raids ?

cheers
afonsogamboa
Tester

by Kelissandra » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:31 pm

I'd recommend playing a warlock/paladin/druid/priest (and be prepared to heal at 60 for the last 3) - these seem to be the most commonly asked for classes in recruitment ads. there are TOO many rogues unfortunately. I leveled a rogue myself and whilst the leveling was smooth and quick, at 60 it was very difficult to find a group to dungeons when my friends weren't available and 9 times out of 10, i never found one. I'm alliance however, I have heard this is the same for rogues of the horde. Additionally, on my druid whenever I am LFM, I always get about 10 whispers from rogues compared to the 1 mage, 1 lock, 1 hunter, etc.

people do take dps fury wars in raids, arms is considered a bad dps spec and won't be accepted within pve

EDIT: this is for the PVP realm.
on the PVE, i have no idea
Kelissandra - 60 Night Elf Druid
Mourna - 60 Human Rogue
Shaedya - 60 Night Elf Warrior
Kelissandra
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Eligius » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:44 pm

fyi warrior is a real hard class to level
Eligius