New Player

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

New Player

by CroViking » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Hey Guys,

Just wondering, before I start playing with you guys, may I please ask a couple of questions ?

Does all the talent trees work for PVP and PVE ? and if not, what classes should I avoid. (for instance does druid get armor bonus in bear form? does all the rogue / mages skills work?)

What % of quests that work, or does atleast the main quests work and the rep quest ?

Please advise, im not sure if I wana get frustrated with a buggy server...

Yours sincerely,

CroViking
CroViking
Tester

Re: New Player

by provaporizer » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:43 am

CroViking wrote:Hey Guys,

Just wondering, before I start playing with you guys, may I please ask a couple of questions ?

Does all the talent trees work for PVP and PVE ? and if not, what classes should I avoid. (for instance does druid get armor bonus in bear form? does all the rogue / mages skills work?)

What % of quests that work, or does atleast the main quests work and the rep quest ?

Please advise, im not sure if I wana get frustrated with a buggy server...

Yours sincerely,

CroViking

all the talents and skills work the same everywhere regardless if you are fighting a mob or a player ( the player will ahve more resists and armor and will most likely take less damage) obviousy some talents are more suited for PVP and will want to be avoided if you plan on doign mostly PVE or vis-versa.
provaporizer
Private
Private

Re: New Player

by taxoro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:02 am

All the talents work.

99.99% of the quest works, they can SOMETIMES bug, but it's they are all "completeable".

There's a reason that the PVP server has 10k players all the time, it's because this server.. it works..
taxoro
Private
Private

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius