New, universal guide on how to get started here.

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

New, universal guide on how to get started here.

by Amerlene » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:05 am

You can't, you can't start on Nostalrius. You can't get to play on the, epic, amazing and unique Nostalrius realms. Since Activision Blizzard, Inc. Successfully, backed up by questionable laws, forced Nostalrius to shut their servers down.

You can however, subscribe to the forum and help us with keeping the community going.

And please sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime-legacy-server-among-world-of-warcraft-community
Amerlene
Grunt
Grunt

Re: New, universal guide on how to get started here.

by Trainer7808 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:25 pm

There are plenty of options around, you guys. There are even ones who seem to have the same moral values as we do. Check these guys out on their facebook pages. Charity events and tenacious staff. Reminds me of the good ol' days.
Trainer7808
Tester

by Oyani » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:37 am

Trainer7808 wrote:There are plenty of options around, you guys. There are even ones who seem to have the same moral values as we do. Check these guys out on their facebook pages. Charity events and tenacious staff. Reminds me of the good ol' days.

Nice troll, those guys give lvl 90 boost and play TBC. = NOPE.
Oyani
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Malic » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:56 pm

Oyani wrote:
Nice troll, those guys give lvl 90 boost and play TBC. = NOPE.

What? Valhalla is a WoD server and 90 boost is something retail offers currently if not 100 boost by now. Are you reading the correct page? :lol: As I've mentioned a few other times I've played there and can safely say it's definitely WoD no doubt about that.
Malic
Tester

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius