[GUIDE] 1.12.1 Warrior Macros

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Warrior Macros

by Zombiedragon » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:37 am

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for these macro's, they just made my Fury-days a lot more fund and efficient.

Just a small thing though, all the macro's seem to work perfectly for me with the exception of the Intercept one. Somehow it simply does NOT do the stance-switching... all the other ones seem to work perfectly, but the Intercept one just refuses to work (even though the macro is the same as say the WW one...)

Also the "universal" interrupt button works unless you are in Battle Stance without a Shield equipped (at least for me) since it wants to cast Shield Bash but you are not wearing a Shield. Would it be smart to change that macro to equip a Shield real fast in the offhand and then swap back to your 2nd weapon after? Just spamming a thought here...

Again thanks for these macro's. They Rock!

- Khaless
Zombiedragon
Tester

by Zombiedragon » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:44 am

Just a small thing though, all the macro's seem to work perfectly for me with the exception of the Intercept one. Somehow it simply does NOT do the stance-switching... all the other ones seem to work perfectly, but the Intercept one just refuses to work (even though the macro is the same as say the WW one...)

Never mind that. Just needed a WoW-restart
Zombiedragon
Tester

by itwasfree » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:01 pm

xeslaro wrote:
St0rfan wrote:
xeslaro wrote:So from what I can gather, the auto-attack macro doesn't work using SuperMacro 3.15

/run if not IsCurrentAction(11) then UseAction(11) end;
/run CastSpellByName("Mortal Strike")

UseAction11 is set to Attack

If I stand in front of any attackable NPC with 0 rage and spam this button and it will not start attack. If I have 30 rage, of course it does but only because it cast MS, not because it starts auto.

Am I using an out of date SuperMacro or is this intended? If the only use of this macro is to start attack by spell cast, then it's basically useless and I'm pretty sure this macro is not useless so hoping to figure out what I am doing wrong here.

Thanks,

The obvious answer here is button placement. Are you 100% SURE that your attack is placed on button #11?

Definitely using the right button. I've tried using the "1" button as well. I think it might have to do with my client. A friend has the Emerald Dream client and SuperMacro and it works for him. Nobody else I know can get this macro to work either and we all started fresh with Nostal WoW... so I'm assuming it's either another client or a specific version of SuperMacro that isn't clearly illustrated here.

Try using a button off Bar 1. I have been able to get 1-12 to work but 84 works just fine for me.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Amkô » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi my macros:

/eq [item name]
/cast battle stance

and

/eq [item name]
/eq [shield name]
/cast defensive stance

worked very well!

Now I got zinrokh and cant get my first macro (battle stance) to work.
I am shift clicking the item, so I didn't mispell the item name.
The macro won't equip Zin Rokh. But if I write The unstopable force into that macro it works fine..

Anyone experienced the same issue with that sword?
Is there any other possibility to get it work?

Thanks
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Amkô wrote:Hi my macros:

/eq [item name]
/cast battle stance

and

/eq [item name]
/eq [shield name]
/cast defensive stance

worked very well!

Now I got zinrokh and cant get my first macro (battle stance) to work.
I am shift clicking the item, so I didn't mispell the item name.
The macro won't equip Zin Rokh. But if I write The unstopable force into that macro it works fine..

Anyone experienced the same issue with that sword?
Is there any other possibility to get it work?

Thanks

You cant use the /eq-function to equip a 2h-weapon if you are wearing a shield (or other weapon) in your offhand.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Amkô » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:06 pm

As I said, it works with TuF ^^

Let's say I am wearing my 1h + shield and I am in def stance.
Pushing the macro-button (eq TuF /cast battle stance) --> It equips TuF and switches to Battle stance. And it works. But it won't work with Zin Rokh, also it won't work when I haven't equip any weapon or shield. It just won't accept Zin Rokh. I mean, the name of the Sword is something like Zin Rok'h, (comma!) the world destroyer..but shift clicking it, it copies the correct spelled name --> Still won't work with that wepaon -,-
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Naestra » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Is ist normaly that i can't drag a Macrobutton out of Super Macro into my Bar?
Naestra
Private
Private

by itwasfree » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Naestra wrote:Is ist normaly that i can't drag a Macrobutton out of Super Macro into my Bar?

Nope.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by itwasfree » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:50 pm

Amkô wrote:As I said, it works with TuF ^^

Let's say I am wearing my 1h + shield and I am in def stance.
Pushing the macro-button (eq TuF /cast battle stance) --> It equips TuF and switches to Battle stance. And it works. But it won't work with Zin Rokh, also it won't work when I haven't equip any weapon or shield. It just won't accept Zin Rokh. I mean, the name of the Sword is something like Zin Rok'h, (comma!) the world destroyer..but shift clicking it, it copies the correct spelled name --> Still won't work with that wepaon -,-

Interesting. I've definitely had mine work with a weapon that has an apostrophe in the name. Wish I could help, sorry bud!
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Naestra » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:19 am

itwasfree wrote:
Naestra wrote:Is ist normaly that i can't drag a Macrobutton out of Super Macro into my Bar?

Nope.

How can i fix this, im using Bartender, i can't drag the Buttons out of Super Macro and place them on my bar, thats annoying :?
Naestra
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior