[GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants - EDITED

Re: [GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants

by St0rfan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:42 pm

fonzi01 wrote:
Amkô wrote:Pure single target = Crul MH Dooms OH (fights like Vael or Firemaw etc)
Cleave bosses (plenty of it in MC) and Bosses like Razor or Nef in the beginning (cleaving mobs) DB MH Crul OH

I have a similar situation but I have a Vis'kag and Deathbringer. Not sure which one to use with my Crul. I'm a gnome also if that helps.

Would single target fights be [Crul+Doom's Edge] still? Or [Vis'kag/Crul]?

And would cleaving fight be [Vis'kag or DB / Crul]?

In your case the choice is simply. Viskag in MH and Crul in OH. Dooms edge and DB is trash in comparison for you since you dont have Orc axe racial.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Amkô » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:13 pm

for pure single target i'd go crul mh and offhand idk to be honest --> viskag or dooms..
cleaving (like razorgore mobs) i'd use deathbringer tho, because of the slow speed and high max dmg..

try to get a maladath then use viskag + maladath = BiS for you.
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Amkô wrote:for pure single target i'd go crul mh and offhand idk to be honest --> viskag or dooms..
cleaving (like razorgore mobs) i'd use deathbringer tho, because of the slow speed and high max dmg..

You should avoid putting a proc-weapon in OH. Viskag is much more powerful i MH. Viskag MH and Crul is definitely the best combination for a gnome.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Phnom » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:32 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Amkô wrote:for pure single target i'd go crul mh and offhand idk to be honest --> viskag or dooms..

You should avoid putting a proc-weapon in OH. Viskag is much more powerful i MH. Viskag MH and Crul is definitely the best combination for a gnome.

So unless you are orc/human and therefore using axe/sword - having the additional 4+ from Maladath to boost your MH (making you have a total of 11+ in sword skill combined with Edgem.) isn't as good as having Crul'shorukh OH?

And assumed that you're using the BiS sword in MH, Vis'kag.
Phnom
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Phnom wrote:
St0rfan wrote:

So unless you are orc/human and therefore using axe/sword - having the additional 4+ from Maladath to boost your MH (making you have a total of 11+ in sword skill combined with Edgem.) isn't as good as having Crul'shorukh OH?

And assumed that you're using the BiS sword in MH, Vis'kag.

Maldath is probably a better OH than Crul for most races. I'm refering to his specific case in which he had DB, Dooms, Viskag and Crul to choose from. He didnt have maladath.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Tuskz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:01 am

I keep hearing that imp slam is a must from some higher parsing warrs for 2H fury, how would something like http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LbhxbIbZVVuz0voVo compete with the 2H build in the OP? Is imp Execute that much more important than imp slam? We're running with enough fury warrs to cover imp b shout, so I was told I don't need it, just keep that in mind.
Tuskz
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:38 am

Tuskz wrote:I keep hearing that imp slam is a must from some higher parsing warrs for 2H fury, how would something like http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LbhxbIbZVVuz0voVo compete with the 2H build in the OP? Is imp Execute that much more important than imp slam? We're running with enough fury warrs to cover imp b shout, so I was told I don't need it, just keep that in mind.

Slam is possible (maybe even recommended) for the higher-end 2h fury warriors but I always advice against it because it is too much of a bother to time the slams, while also remaining stationary.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by MrCer » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:53 pm

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... player=Cer

Storfan this is my fury warrior on pve server.

In your opinion, is my weapon setup the best option pre-AV patch? Or should I use edgemasters and deathbringer mh? Keep in mind, this is before deathbringer gets buffed. Deathbringer has same weapon dmgs as Empyrean Demolisher but is 0.1 second slower.

Also, I am not human/orc if that isn't obvious :P
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:00 am

MrCer wrote:http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NBE&player=Cer

Storfan this is my fury warrior on pve server.

In your opinion, is my weapon setup the best option pre-AV patch? Or should I use edgemasters and deathbringer mh? Keep in mind, this is before deathbringer gets buffed. Deathbringer has same weapon dmgs as Empyrean Demolisher but is 0.1 second slower.

Also, I am not human/orc if that isn't obvious :P

Pre-patch DB is utter garbage and its proc is too. I would keep The mace for now and switch to the axe when it gets buffed.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vido » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 am

I had an empyrean demolisher pre patch. I would stick to it over any other weapon on the pve (apparently vis'kag isn't 55dps this time around), unless on next swing procs are fixed there which would make Ironfoe a good alternative. Spam hamstring, even alliance side to get good proc uptime.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior