Random stat changes - Swapping gear during a raid

Random stat changes - Swapping gear during a raid

by Ixl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Hello,

This question is oriented to DPS warriors.

Did you notice when swappping gear (for example edgemaster's > the mc one) a change of stats that isn't correct ?
Like for example you make an item swap, and swap it again, and you see you lost stats / crit whatever ?

A warrior told me to just macro itemrack with tank items, to come back with dps gear and to have the good ammount of stats (between fights)

Is it a bug ? or just visual ?
Ixl
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Random stat changes - Swapping gear during a raid

by Talesavo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:55 pm

Ixl wrote:Hello,

Did you notice when swappping gear (for example edgemaster's > the mc one) a change of stats that isn't correct ?
Like for example you make an item swap, and swap it again, and you see you lost stats / crit whatever ?

A warrior told me to just macro itemrack with tank items, to come back with dps gear and to have the good ammount of stats (between fights)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M00EhJznD6Q

Haven't noticed it on my War though, I should keep an eye out on it, not sure if it's just visual or actually effects the stats.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:40 pm

why would your guild waste a HoR on a pally? :/ sad.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Talesavo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:17 pm

Heldunder wrote:why would your guild waste a HoR on a pally? :/ sad.

Considering I have a full time raiding Warrior, I kinda laugh at the stupidity of some people. If you're a Warrior and you'd take a HoR over a BRE/Ash'Kandi, then you're pure shit, simple.

My War btw: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterList.a ... h=Talezavo
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Undertanker » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:49 am

Because it's BiS for Pally. Warriors have many other options. Mace Spec Arms is broken.

To bring this back on topic:

There is a reported bug with sharpening stones if you have crit on them doing the same thing if you weapon swap. Can bring you to 0% crit till you log out and back in.

Do some further testing on this by purposely trying to gimp your stats to see if it is affecting your damage. Report on bug tracker if this is the case.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talesavo » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:47 am

Undertanker wrote:

Because it's BiS for Pally. Warriors have many other options. Mace Spec Arms is broken.

To bring this back on topic:

There is a reported bug with sharpening stones if you have crit on them doing the same thing if you weapon swap. Can bring you to 0% crit till you log out and back in.

Do some further testing on this by purposely trying to gimp your stats to see if it is affecting your damage. Report on bug tracker if this is the case.

Sometimes I switch my Maladath with elemental sharpening stone with the Runed Grimoire for the skelly pet, I hadn't even bothered to check if this affected my crit. Shit.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ixl » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:04 pm

Talesavo wrote:
Ixl wrote:Hello,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M00EhJznD6Q

Haven't noticed it on my War though, I should keep an eye out on it, not sure if it's just visual or actually effects the stats.

Thanks for ur feedbacks.
Gonna try to reproduce the bug, in raid it's a bit hard tho.. gonna try whatever
Ixl
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Undertanker wrote: Mace Spec Arms is broken.

actually, mace spec is working as intended now. i know this is still off topic, but i figured id let you know its working again. (according to another warrior in my guild)
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Talesavo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:34 am

Heldunder wrote:
Undertanker wrote: Mace Spec Arms is broken.

actually, mace spec is working as intended now. i know this is still off topic, but i figured id let you know its working again. (according to another warrior in my guild)

I thought I saw this proc on me today, too bad they share the same stupid graphic, but I felt it was longer than your standard TUF proc, so you may be right.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Talesavo wrote:
I thought I saw this proc on me today, too bad they share the same stupid graphic, but I felt it was longer than your standard TUF proc, so you may be right.

like i said, im only quoting a guildie. he doesnt have tuf, si his procs would not be coming from there.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Warrior