Seeking Prot warrior BIS-spreadhseet

Seeking Prot warrior BIS-spreadhseet

by alexao1111 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:07 pm

It's mostly as the title says, can anyone refer me to any post on this forum or elsewhere which contains a spreadsheet with gear ranking from pre-raid to actual bis over different content. Anything similar to the one I found for warlocks which I will leave a link to here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... mkGIQ/edit
alexao1111
Private
Private

Re: Seeking Prot warrior BIS-spreadhseet

by Undertanker » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:29 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

This is Grave's. A few enchants are marked incorrectly on resiat sets, but is mostly apot on.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by alexao1111 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Thank you
alexao1111
Private
Private

by Grave » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Thanks for pointing that out earlier Undertaker, I fixed it then so it should be fine.

Also I changed cloaks to Redoubt till it's nerfed to 7 defense, changes to threat set as well.

PS. NR table in resistance sheet is gonna need a overhaul as the crafted pieces won't be available on AQ release.
Grave
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Grave wrote:Thanks for pointing that out earlier Undertaker, I fixed it then so it should be fine.

Also I changed cloaks to Redoubt till it's nerfed to 7 defense, changes to threat set as well.

PS. NR table in resistance sheet is gonna need a overhaul as the crafted pieces won't be available on AQ release.

The nerf was implemented a few days ago actaully. I discovered it randomly after clearing my wdb (as I always do after a patch).
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Grave » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Updated my sheet, thanks.

NR as well.
Grave
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Problazer » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Grave wrote:Updated my sheet, thanks.

NR as well.

Thanks for this! I can now replace my other thread with your spreadsheet ;)
Problazer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Grave » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:31 am

Np. I've replaced the NR enchants as it has been brought to my attention that they were added in Patch 1.11. So I've replaced boots to compensate for the 20 NR loss.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

Night Elf +10 NR advantage is not added, so we have another 10 NR to play with. Most likely belt if I can get those Tribute ones with NR combo.
Grave
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Undertanker » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:59 pm

@Grave AQ Mitigation sets are missing enchant for cloak.

+1 dodge.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by fgsfdss » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:38 am

Hi Grave, great sheet. Thanks a lot. A couple suggestions:

In your formulas you seem to spec 5/5 in Toughness and Anticipation. This is impossible for the Impale + 3 Cruelty threat spec, where you usually take 3/5 Toughness. I don't think that would change anything, but just something to keep in mind.

For FR gear you don't have Black Ash Robe. Right now with elemental damage being mitigated by armor it's not a good idea, but do you think it would be a better option when that gets fixed?
Draconian Deflector is also not a bad trade-off in terms of stats-to-FR. Drakefire Amulet is pretty weak, would be a better choice?

For NR gear you list Outrunner's Bow, I assume for the stamina / agility. Mandokir's Sting is a direct upgrade. Alternatively, Bow of Taut Sinew (Ayamiss, AQ20) has 8 NR.
If we include world bosses, the crossbow from Emeriss also has 7 NR.
For the belt there's also the Elementium Plate Girdle of NR. Has a lot more armor / stamina so it seems like more viable option (though you don't reach the cap that way with this current set).
You list Band of Cenarius for rings, however that's a 1.11 item (https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=3767). For now we'll have to deal with double "of NR" rings if not for the Malfurion one.
It might also be interesting to make a different set including AQ loot for resist gear (like Amulet of Foul Warding), or pre-Huhuran loot only.
fgsfdss
Private
Private

Next

Return to Warrior