Crit Cap and Stat Trading

Re: Crit Cap and Stat Trading

by Heldunder » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Sol wrote:If you are a competitive fury warrior, you're either orc or human, ergo 305 weapon skill. If you are not, this thread isn't for you since you decided at the moment you created your character and entered world that you'd never be able to compete in the first place.

Can we clean up any misconceptions about the formulae? So far everyone is posting different numbers and I'm unsure whom I can trust.

troll warrior #1
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Crit Cap and Stat Trading

by milliondollar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:18 pm

To OP, if you check the current gear available you need to have pretty much every possible gear that is available + all world buffs to really care about crit cap in current content. The stat changing is not really a option unless u grind to r13 or have Azu cloak / DFT. The thing is warriors lack hit % with nost itemization.

Only thing i can think is that if u have edgemaster handguards you will break Devilsaur set so there u can think about your chest + leg slots and what to use there everything else is pretty much given. Current Content Bis without r13 / azu cloak / DFT gives you 10-12% hit depending what trinckets + rings you use.
milliondollar
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Warrior