Overpower in Fury

Overpower in Fury

by Dinga » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:54 pm

So here is the Situation

I want to be able to See Overpower Availability whilst in Zerk Stance.
I want to be able to Macro Overpower to auto switch Stance and equip a 2hander
I want to be able to switch back as seamless as possible.

What I have done.

I have Macroed Overpower and Battle stance and a 2hander the way i want it to work.
I have Macroed Zerk and BT with my Mh/Oh. I'm running into some Global CD issues that make me question the viability of my goal.

Those Global CD's may ruin my Swing timers and ill clip my rage or gimp it.
That being said i was wondering if anyone here is savy enough to let me know should i give up the 2h macroed overpower for PVE.

Thanks in advance
Dinga
Dinga
Tester

Re: Overpower in Fury

by St0rfan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Dinga wrote:So here is the Situation

I want to be able to See Overpower Availability whilst in Zerk Stance.
I want to be able to Macro Overpower to auto switch Stance and equip a 2hander
I want to be able to switch back as seamless as possible.

What I have done.

I have Macroed Overpower and Battle stance and a 2hander the way i want it to work.
I have Macroed Zerk and BT with my Mh/Oh. I'm running into some Global CD issues that make me question the viability of my goal.

Those Global CD's may ruin my Swing timers and ill clip my rage or gimp it.
That being said i was wondering if anyone here is savy enough to let me know should i give up the 2h macroed overpower for PVE.

Thanks in advance
Dinga

For OP proc to show in zerkstance you'll need an addon called "Overpower alert". You should probably drop the idea of weapon swaping for 2h-OP hits. It's simply not worth interrupting your swings and the main reason you are using OP as DW-fury to begin with is to keep flurry-charges up and not for the sake of OP itself. If swapping was viable I'm sure we would've seen that by the top furies on this server or on feenix before it. Do you play on Kronos?
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Warrior