Wiki
https://github.com/smdepotter/one_macro_warrior/wiki

ANY INPUT IS WELCOME EITHER HERE OR ON GITHUB

Credits: Gradify & Muteki of VanillaGaming
gradify
Tester

Re: One Macro: Warrior

by phyriel » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Couldn't u just make it in same button range aka 21-40?:D why its all scattered around like 5 macros for 21-25 then some 30s 40s 50s 60s 70s. I tried it out but the way it floods my action bars made me get rid of it. I wanted to put all those macros on some 2 spare junk bars and just hide them so I only see single target and aoe tanking macro and have it as my "lazy day tanking addon" :P but the way it is atm it require complete UI rebuilding ;p otherwise can't give much more input as I didn't get to use it in any serious tanking scenario. It would be kewl if you could drop detailed readme on how this macro combo works exactly. Like how it prioritize abilities, how it reacts to boss stances (aka will it pop shieldwall only based on % hp left or will it read that boss is hard enraged and pop it to be safe?)
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by phyriel » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Another issue I had, how do I make those macros visible in super macro addon window? I use supermacro for added functions but you macros are not being added to windows there. Do I have to manually copy paste them?
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gradify » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:37 am

@phy

The documentation is lacking, but it is easy to read. CLIK makes variables and X() is a function. I've made the macros limited to the right action bar.

It does prioritize spells and trinkets. Shield Wall is used after so many seconds without receiving heals at <30% HP and Last Stand/Life Giving Gem is casted near 2-5%

You may need to manually copy and paste them, I have not taken up the super macro approach as of yet.
gradify
Tester

by phyriel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:07 pm

I've been testing it a bit further, for some reason it always use shieldbash on cooldown even tho interrupt is not required, it completely doesn't use shield slam (should be prio for threat right?) also sometimes it does something weird when ur target resist taunt and mocking blow is on cd. It will keep switching between def and battle stance without consensus until taunt is off cd. Also I noticed that if boss hitbox is rly big and you tank if from max hit range if will change to zerker stance in attempt to intercept. Guess these are issues you can't really fix tho.
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Warrior