PvP and PvE=poor me?

PvP and PvE=poor me?

by vasil16 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi,
I didnt play too much Vanilla at all and decided to go with the new Pvp Nost server. Since ive always been a Warri I would really prefer to go DPS war again.
But isnt respeccing fking expensive in Vanilla (stacks up to 50g?)? Since I want to go in a semi hardcore raiding guild (2-3x a week) and enjoy myself in PvP won't I have to respecc between arms and fury all the time and therefore get out of money real quick?

Thanks!
vasil16
Tester

Re: PvP and PvE=poor me?

by Killstick » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Yo uare btter off with a hardcore guild that can clear the content in 1 of 2 nights. Leaves 1 night for goldfarm for consumes and respec.
If you need 3 nights to clear all relevant content you are doing it wrong XD
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vasil16 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:07 pm

So I kinda need to farm a lot if I constantly wanna switch between PvP and PvE (which I inetend)?
Sux...
vasil16
Tester

by vasil16 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Is fury in PvP any good?
vasil16
Tester

by Heldunder » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:36 pm

vasil16 wrote:Is fury in PvP any good?

yeah, just fury pvp during progression, and switchs to MS when the guild has the content on farm.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arucado » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:14 am

Heldunder wrote:

yeah, just fury pvp during progression, and switchs to MS when the guild has the content on farm.

No, fury is pure crap in pvp, and you won't enjoy at all. Jesus i remember when i got the Obsidian edged blade and finally specced arms, was so smooth.

As heldunder said, if you don't want to be respeccing once every week (i used to raid only sundays 5hours) wait untill content is on farm
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Killstick » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:58 am

Arucado wrote:
Heldunder wrote:

No, fury is pure crap in pvp, and you won't enjoy at all. Jesus i remember when i got the Obsidian edged blade and finally specced arms, was so smooth.

As heldunder said, if you don't want to be respeccing once every week (i used to raid only sundays 5hours) wait untill content is on farm

And then what? Respec to a less optimal spec? If your whole guild comes with their best spec and gear i guarantee you you will save enough time per week to farm 50 G.
When content is on farm you should always aim for faster clears to keep your guild running smoothly for the next content.

Can you imagine wipping on nef and everyone goes wtf main tank: sorry guys i want to PvP and not farm gold so am tanking this as arms kekekek

Also you will have to farm for consumes.
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arucado » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Dude, clearing MC+BWL in one day (which we used to do) gives you about 50g or even more, assuming that you do some dungeons are shit, you have more than enough money to respec every week.

One thing is true, if you want to buy additional things you will have to farm harder.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by milliondollar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:09 pm

In our guild we have 6 fury warriors and at some point all we're raiding in arms cuz pvp funs lul. You do somewhere around 60-75% of the fury's dps. (Horde so we get WF). We were allowed to raid as Arms when all content was on farm and doing anyways smooth runs. In semi-hc guild i dont see problem some of the warriors running in arms because every week the raid gets more geared and the runs go smoothly.
milliondollar
Grunt
Grunt

by Larsen » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:25 pm

You could PvE as offtank and have a spec like this which is good enough for PvP as well. Giving up Enrage hurts your burst a bit but Last Stand isn't terrible in PvP.
Larsen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Warrior