Youfie's Combat Daggers Spreadsheet

Re: Youfie's Combat Daggers Spreadsheet

by Solmyr » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:06 am

Setup wrote:I'd be very interested to see an estimate on the damage gap between a BIS AQ40 sword rogue vs. a BIS AQ40 dagger rogue.

Spoiler - it's significant, in favour of daggers ;).
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by rekc » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Youfie - I'm just curious as to how come you always mention ACLG in favor of Mugger's Belt. Is it because the bloodfang gloves are so bad? The nightslayer gloves are pretty decent and with your spreadsheet and my gear I'm showing higher DPS using Nightslayer Gloves + Mugger's Belt over ACLG + Nightslayer Belt
rekc
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Youfie » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:25 am

rekc wrote:Youfie - I'm just curious as to how come you always mention ACLG in favor of Mugger's Belt. Is it because the bloodfang gloves are so bad? The nightslayer gloves are pretty decent and with your spreadsheet and my gear I'm showing higher DPS using Nightslayer Gloves + Mugger's Belt over ACLG + Nightslayer Belt

Using my Spreadsheet, I loose DPS by replacing ACLG by Nightslayer and Bloodfang Belt by Mugger's. Same goes if I replace Nightslayer Belt by Mugger's. I haven't tested all kinds of setup, but I'm quite surprised by your DPS output being higher with Nightslayer + Muggers than ACLG + Nightslayer.

ACLG + Nightslayer is worth +5 Daggers, 41 AP & 2,59% crit.
Nightslayer + Mugger's is worth +5 Daggers, 30 AP, 1,62% crit and 1% hit.

On paper, the ACLG setup is definitely better, the only way I can see the Mugger's setup being higher would be if you're crit-capped, since in that case the 1% Hit from Nightslayer would basically be worth 1% hit & 1% crit.

Otherwise, tell me what version of my spreadsheet + exact gears and buffs you used so that I can check out what might be wrong. Maybe just a screenshot of the 'Overview' tab, or the actual excel file. :)
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by rekc » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Yes, it's because I'm crit capped. I can still share the screenshots if you'd like.

Another reason I was using Mugger's Belt is because I was also still using my Devilsaur set.

When over the crit cap NS Gloves + Muggers Belt > ACLG + NS Belt (with my gear at least).

I was just curious why you didn't ever bring it up in your posts but now I understand that it's a bit of a silly question because everyone's setup is going to be a little bit different depending on stats and caps.
rekc
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Youfie » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:07 pm

rekc wrote:Yes, it's because I'm crit capped. I can still share the screenshots if you'd like.

Oh, if you were crit capped in your setup, everything is working properly with my spreadsheet then, I'm relieved ahah, not need to show your setup or anything ;).

everyone's setup is going to be a little bit different depending on stats and caps.

Hehe yes, that's what Spreadsheets are for :D.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by rekc » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:01 am

Mods - please sticky this thread.
rekc
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jefra » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:19 pm

How come belt of the preserved head is not an option for belts on the spreadsheet?
Jefra
Grunt
Grunt

by Youfie » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:59 am

Jefra wrote:How come belt of the preserved head is not an option for belts on the spreadsheet?

Hey,

This is an item I forgot :). I added it to the list since I've been told about that, but haven't released any major update since then, so for now it's only on my Spreadsheet :(.

I'm not really working on my spreadsheet these days, but I might just release the little things I've changed recently. Nothing major, but it includes the Belt of Preserved Heads.

However, you can add this item (and any other I may have forgotten) yourself to my spreadsheet: in the "Gear List" tab, just right click on a line and select "Add a new one" (or something similar): this will add a new line, in which you can input name & stats of the item you want to add.

You just have to make sure you add the item in the correct subsection of the Gear List of course, like a belt is to be added to the other belts, and so on :).

Also, it won't work if you add a line at the end of the list, you got to add it like in the "middle" of the rest, and then iirc when you're done sort them again alphabetically for the drop down menu to work correctly in the "Overview" Tab.

(Those things are not exclusive to my spreadsheet, they're standard Excel stuff btw)

Regards,

Youfie
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Jefra » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:28 pm

Cool thanks I'll make the change to my spreadsheet then.
Jefra
Grunt
Grunt

by Slicy » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 am

Why is that thread with one of the most amazing spreadhseet ever made not pinned yet ? :shock:

Pls pin pin pin !
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Rogue