Auto Shot AddOn = Temporary Solution

Re: Auto Shot AddOn = Temporary Solution

by Cruzix » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:10 pm

chunass wrote:
keil wrote:
Issir wrote:Expose Weakness proc resets Auto-Shot cast time.
Bug or feature?

I havent noticed that happen when using sorrens or zhunter auto timers using the fix. Maybe you could find the answer in the code for them.

I've never heard of a fix for the old auto timers, what is it? :o

keil wrote:I posted it on the first page of this thread. I've found it works best with Zhuntermod

"I did a find and replace for "SPELLCAST_STOP" with "ITEM_LOCK_CHANGED" in the .lua for sorrens and it seems to fix it in there. Multi and aimed dont appear to act as triggers for auto either. The first 2 auto shots dont trigger the auto shot timer in sorrens, however. Anyone know why that would be?"

Can someone confirm if this fixed the issue please? :)
Cruzix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by syntharis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:57 pm

I also get an error message pop up when i try to use aimed shot when berserking (troll racial) is active. Is there a good alternative auto shot addon or can this be fixed?
syntharis
Tester

by kaba » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:43 pm

syntharis wrote:I also get an error message pop up when i try to use aimed shot when berserking (troll racial) is active. Is there a good alternative auto shot addon or can this be fixed?

A quick and dirty fix is to change line 177 in rais_AutoShot.lua from:

Code: Select all
castTime_Aimed = castTime_Aimed/ (1 + berserkValue)

To:

Code: Select all
castTime_Aimed = castTime_Aimed/1.1

The cast bar will be correct when you pop berserking at full health but if the buff gives you more than 10% haste the timer on the cast bar will be incorrect. Not a perfect fix but it's better than not being able to cast Aimed Shot at all. ;)
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by keil » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:12 am

Cruzix wrote:
Can someone confirm if this fixed the issue please? :)

you can test it yourself. Just open the .lua file within zhunter or sorrens using notepad and then do a find and replace for "SPELLCAST_STOP" with "ITEM_LOCK_CHANGED"
keil
Grunt
Grunt

by syntharis » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:50 pm

thx kaba the fix worked :) can finnaly use berserking with rais autoshoot :p
syntharis
Tester

by Harash » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:54 am

I have been using this addon for a couple months.. but all of a sudden the Aimed Shot castbar won't show? I have opened the .lua, and it shows ''true'' value, but it still doesn't work. What to do? I really miss it QQ
Harash
Tester

by kuurtzen » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:24 pm

that is odd, I use a different addon but works on a very similar way and my aimed shot bar stopped showing too. This happened after I respecd
kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cliffard » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:11 pm

This is slightly confusing, with different addons mentioned, and script tweaks needing to be done. As of now, which shot timer/castbar works? And do I need to make changes in the script?

Also, .rar files can't be opened/unrared on Macs. Can someone please upload a .zip file?
Cliffard
Tester

by Camlt » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:25 am

ok so where do i put this addon, i put it in my addons folder and nothing happens cant find it need an autoshot cast bar bad
Camlt
Tester

by Oth » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:36 am

So does this thing work or what?
Oth
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter