Hunter leaf quest

Re: Hunter leaf quest

by Arhejar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:44 am

I just killed Nelson the Nice 5 minutes ago, what a joke of a fight.
Arhejar
Private
Private

by DeeMarie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 am

Arhejar wrote:I just killed Nelson the Nice 5 minutes ago, what a joke of a fight.

Since my guild has quit, I won't be seeing Nos' scripting but how are the fights?
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arhejar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 am

Simone was just killed by the Nelf Zumzat
Arhejar
Private
Private

by zumzat » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:03 am

Simone killed at 12:58 server time
zumzat
Grunt
Grunt

by zumzat » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:06 am

Arhejar wrote:I just killed Nelson the Nice 5 minutes ago, what a joke of a fight.

If you killed Nelson at 12.40 ish server time that means he doesnt have a 3 hour respawn timer, disguisedorc btw?
zumzat
Grunt
Grunt

by Arhejar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:13 am

I did not play a hunter during retail vanilla, so I'm not 100% sure how the fights are supposed to be.. but the Solenor I just killed was very easy when every guide says he is the hardest of the lot.

For starters his dialogue is <error> and his response is <error>. My first wing clip on him did not root him, and subsequent wing clips rooted him for only a couple of seconds each before the special debuff wore off.

As for the fight, I used an Elixir of Demon Slaying and a Greater Shadow Protection Potion, with no other buffs or players to assist me. I pulled once to see how the mechanics of the fight would work before calling in people to help me, but he took enough damage from my initial Aimed Shot and Multi-shot combo that I kept going.

Maybe two minutes later he was dead, with me at 10% mana, 90% health and my protection potion still intact... and that was with using multi-shot to clear the beetles whenever they spawned. So overall much too easy of a fight - maybe if he had five times the hit points it would actually be a challenge.

EDIT: @zumzat Yes, that would be me =) I tried to gesture that I had killed Solenor before coming to Un'goro and watch you fight Simone
Arhejar
Private
Private

by zumzat » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 am

@Arhejar he didn't fear you at all?
zumzat
Grunt
Grunt

by Arhejar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:18 am

@zumzat He did, three times before he died, absorbed all the damage and the fear itself lasted 3-4 seconds
Arhejar
Private
Private

by zumzat » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:23 am

@Arhejar Have u got Franklin? im heading there soon
zumzat
Grunt
Grunt

by Arhejar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:24 am

@zumzat I'm looking for him, no luck so far