please support my suggestion about leaf quest

Re: please support my suggestion about leaf quest

by Overtime » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:22 pm

You are forgetting that for every hunter who has done it, there is 10 more who can't be bothered with it in it's current state.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drain » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:29 am

Once again, having a huge population with the default timers is "already" blantantly unblizzlike. As I said, you would either need to cut the timers or cap the population, one or the other. Btw, 2 of your cunt guildmembers from Entitled just despawned us, screwing over another 3 Hunters, as if 5-10 people on every spawn isn't a big enough backlog already. Your guild. And they were some of the most immature assholes I've ever talked to on the server.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by pantsman27 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Drain wrote:Once again, having a huge population with the default timers is "already" blantantly unblizzlike. As I said, you would either need to cut the timers or cap the population, one or the other. Btw, 2 of your cunt guildmembers from Entitled just despawned us, screwing over another 3 Hunters, as if 5-10 people on every spawn isn't a big enough backlog already. Your guild. And they were some of the most immature assholes I've ever talked to on the server.

I'm sorry for my cunt guildmembers, please give me their names in a PM and I'll look into the issue. Sadly, this is part of the quest.
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by flomeyy » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:00 pm

It was a rogue named Ty, a paladin named Bubble and a warlock who's name I forgot. I reported the rogue to a GM with a screenshot, showing him despawning the demon and harassing / griefing in /say. The GM promised action would be taken.

Drain, may I ask what your name is in game?

Flomeyy
flomeyy
Private
Private

by pantsman27 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:55 pm

flomeyy wrote:It was a rogue named Ty, a paladin named Bubble and a warlock who's name I forgot. I reported the rogue to a GM with a screenshot, showing him despawning the demon and harassing / griefing in /say. The GM promised action would be taken.

Drain, may I ask what your name is in game?

Flomeyy

From what i've heard, ty and bubble were attacked while mining. They then proceeded to attack you lot when the demon spawned. You can't just aggravate other players and expect them not to want revenge. Lmao pvp server.
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by flomeyy » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Who the fuck runs around in a group of 3 mining? Are you serious?

I'm done with you.
flomeyy
Private
Private

by Drain » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:15 pm

I am Schuss(1 of 5 60s), and technically, the Paladin caused the despawn(although it was just timing really, they're both dicks). But neither of them gave a shit about it afterwards, and proceeded to mock/gloat/insult everyone over it. They even lingered around the spawn afterwards laughing at people. You'd think raiders would know better and not be so happy and rude about screwing over 3 other raiders, many of which are on their own faction. I tried to beat this into their ignorant immature skulls, but they wouldn't hear it. Every despawn is 3 more bows down the toilet, causing the 3 Hunters that could have finished the quest to have to keep coming back. It takes longer for everyone. I hope the GMs do something about this, as it shouldn't be tolerated.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by pantsman27 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Drain wrote:I am Schuss(1 of 5 60s), and technically, the Paladin caused the despawn(although it was just timing really, they're both dicks). But neither of them gave a shit about it afterwards, and proceeded to mock/gloat/insult everyone over it. They even lingered around the spawn afterwards laughing at people. You'd think raiders would know better and not be so happy and rude about screwing over 3 other raiders, many of which are on their own faction. I tried to beat this into their ignorant immature skulls, but they wouldn't hear it. Every despawn is 3 more bows down the toilet, causing the 3 Hunters that could have finished the quest to have to keep coming back. It takes longer for everyone. I hope the GMs do something about this, as it shouldn't be tolerated.

Why should they give a shit? You expect players on a PvP server not to fight back after being attacked? Their actions prior to the despawn matter not to you. Lmao just keep crying and trying. You may as well just go for crowsbow small son.
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by flomeyy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Hey man, play nice here. It´s not like we're saying pvp is bad mkay.

But I even have a screenshot showing some of the worst behavior I've ever witnessed on this server from the rogue 'Ty'. But I'm not gonna make you care, do as you like.

And it was an ally having an attempt on the demon when Ty ran up to it and gauged it.

Flomeyy
flomeyy
Private
Private

by pantsman27 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:21 pm

flomeyy wrote:Hey man, play nice here. It´s not like we're saying pvp is bad mkay.

But I even have a screenshot showing some of the worst behavior I've ever witnessed on this server from the rogue 'Ty'. But I'm not gonna make you care, do as you like.

And it was an ally having an attempt on the demon when Ty ran up to it and gauged it.

Flomeyy

Play nice? You guys are the ones that starting calling my guild cunts and and insulted me on this same fucking thread. I was completely civil about this argument even while Drain acted like a child. I'm done being nice. Please PM me the screenshots.
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter