Solenor and the fix.

Solenor and the fix.

by Pablofransisco » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Hello.

We hunters have been suffering for long time and finally this fix was a miracle that Daemon and others gave us.

How long we have to suffer for the Solenor fix? Again for many months or is there a hotfix possible? Now theres like 150 hunters camping only the Solenor and with 7 hour spawnrate that would take 1050 hours wich means 44 days queue with the luck none attacking or despawning it.

How long you gonna make us suffer? :cry:

This is not rant or anything. Appreciate your work there but I would guess this is pretty easy to change for Solenor if you did for other demons.

EDIT: Also why the spawns have to be 20 minute either? Why not 1-5 minute? The question of the quest is the do you have the skills to kill the demon? Not that how long you are able to sit there and wait for your turn?
Pablofransisco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Solenor and the fix.

by pantsman27 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:10 pm

You retards finally get your fix and you still fucking complain. I finished the leaf quest and never fucking cried when it got despawned. Learn to fucking play. How much longer are Nost devs going to cater to these children.
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pablofransisco » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:32 pm

How do you think im able to complete it when I can play 2-4 hours a week? If theres always 10-15 hunters waiting for it? Thats under 1 try each week if it happens to be there lol..
Pablofransisco
Sergeant
Sergeant

by pantsman27 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:56 pm

The players who want the bow more would obviously play more.
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Blaeck » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:10 pm

crying over a 20 minute spawn? gtfo here
Blaeck
Private
Private

by Fagatron » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:13 pm

pantsman27 wrote:You retards finally get your fix and you still fucking complain. I finished the leaf quest and never fucking cried when it got despawned. Learn to fucking play. How much longer are Nost devs going to cater to these children.

instead of beeing a dick you can at least see the points he was making. I understand those QQ threads are annoying to some but you can just ignore them instead of coming here shittalking other ppl. The spawn rates are nowhere retail like and it took along time indeed to fix something so minor (im not bitching here im just stating the facts) and even tho i have finished the quest as well i understand the frustration.
Either way if you wanna be a dick... go somewhere else.

Blaeck wrote:crying over a 20 minute spawn? gtfo here

read the goddamn post. 1 of the 4 is still 7h respawn.
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pablofransisco » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Yeah im not QQing.. If this is the decision of developers im fine with it. Maybe someday then but why make it so hard and pointless?
Pablofransisco
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cargalia » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:18 pm

cry about it
Cargalia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pablofransisco » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Cargalia wrote:cry about it

Not crying, trying to find logic behind spawntime since its not about the time.. about the skill to complete and kill the demon.
Pablofransisco
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Blaeck » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Fagatron wrote:
pantsman27 wrote:
Blaeck wrote:crying over a 20 minute spawn? gtfo here

read the goddamn post. 1 of the 4 is still 7h respawn.

Pablofransisco wrote:EDIT: Also why the spawns have to be 20 minute either? Why not 1-5 minute?

Irony++

hes bitching about the 20 min new timer. not the 1 demon still on the 7h

learn 2 read and no need to be a dick
Blaeck
Private
Private

Next

Return to Hunter