GM help us

Re: GM help us

by am0n » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:25 pm

I have to ask, has anyone ever wondered to themselves, "Maybe not everyone is supposed to have this weapon?"
am0n
Private
Private

by deki922 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:27 pm

so u think that its better that half server have weapon and half not ?
deki922
Tester

by am0n » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:54 pm

I think some items only belong to those who have the patience and perseverance to obtain it, yes. If the game mechanic is such that a new individual should only obtain the weapon once a day, or every few days, then only some people will obtain the item, not everyone.
am0n
Private
Private

by deki922 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:59 pm

thats your oppinion l just want to hear it from GM since if they're not planing on fix this quest l would like to concetrate on getting something better insted of camping in fucking BS for a demon ...
deki922
Tester

by am0n » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:14 pm

deki922 wrote:thats your oppinion l just want to hear it from GM since if they're not planing on fix this quest l would like to concetrate on getting something better insted of camping in fucking BS for a demon ...

In the past, silence has been understood to mean "working as intended." You (or anyone) can argue otherwise, but it'd be prudent until you hear otherwise to assume that the current state of the demon spawn is intended. Make your plans accordingly. If the developers change their mind and implement a system more forgiving, then it feels more like a boost instead of a let down.

If you are waiting until the developers say something, you may be waiting a very long time.
am0n
Private
Private

by Overtime » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:31 pm

I'm not sure if you aware but but Feb 1st it was fixed and was working fine for a week or so, until they stopped randomly respawning or had very long respawn. Like the bugtracker mentions, blizzlike use to be 3 hours, was later cut down to around 15-20 minutes. It never was 7 hours and beyond, which has been the problem since the quest was introduced in July.

Currently it has unknown issues, sometimes it's 20 minutes, sometimes broken.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Hunter