Hunter Leaf Quest - PvE Edition

Hunter Leaf Quest - PvE Edition

by Mandosz » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Please use this post for co-ordinating leaf quest timers/queue to kill the demons. Lets start the PvE server off right so we dont hit a huge bottleneck of people trying to complete this quest.

Demons have a 3 Hour respawn From the point they are killed, if they are summoned and a hunter fails at it they will despawn after a total time of 15 mins has elapsed. They will be down for 3 Hours. If someone attacks the demon, buffs the hunter or interferes in any way the demon will despawn also for 3 hours.

Please do NOT interfere with another Hunter on the quest, it not only hurts them, but yourself and all other hunters on the server as well.

I will add names manually and update the list for the first while untill things calm down, after that someone can continue the post and just help keep it organized.

--------------
The Rules
--------------

1. Hunters declare in this post that they have gotten the leaf drop and are starting the quest. You will then be added to the queue in the order that you declared.

2. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A FIGHT IN PROGRESS - Yes even if someone is doing it out of turn, it will still hurt the rest of us far more than it will to just let them finish their fight.

3. If multiple Hunters are waiting at a spawn, check with this post to determine the order. Each hunter there gets one attempt untill the demon dies or despawns due to time. If the fight is engaged when you arrive by someone lower on the list then too bad, you were too slow. Wait your turn.

4. When you kill a demon, please post the time in this thread so the next hunter in line can see when it will spawn next. This will save us all many hours of camping (it is your responsibility to be there when its your turn, you will not be waited for)

-----------
The List
-----------

Legend - [ ] = Unkilled, [x] = Killed, WS = Winterspring demon, BS, = Burning Steppes, Un = Ungoro, Si = Silithus

[H] Mandosz - Done
[H] Pwnjin - Done
[H] Smork - Done
[A] Amuntin - Done
[A] Arrow - Done
[H] Yizari - Done
[A] Pullit - Done
[H] Jahweh - Done
[A] Kaska - BS [ ] - WS [ ] - Un [ ] - Si [ ]
[A] Talenos - BS [ ] - WS [ ] - Un [ ] - Si [ ]
[H] Khiori - BS [ ] - WS [ ] - Un [ ] - Si [ ]
[H] Scrubnub - BS [ ] - WS [ ] - Un [ ] - Si [ ]
Last edited by Mandosz on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am, edited 17 times in total.
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Hunter Leaf Quest - PvE Edition

by Mandosz » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:20 pm

BS demons despawned by alliance Player Avena <Taiga> @ 22:20

Says he was just trying to help, Shouldnt interfere again, but name is noted for future.
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pwnjin » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Ill stay in touch with Mandosz and kill demons asap after him
J Allen Brack is the blizzard's Goebbels
Pwnjin
Tester

by Houdre » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Add me to the list please

[A] Arrow - BS [ ] - WS [ ] - Un [ ] - Si [ ]

Smork just came when I was already fighting sili demon and despawned it intentionally... stupid griefer -.-
Houdre
Private
Private

by Brodir » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Please add me to the list (Yizari - Limited Edition).

None attempted/killed yet.
Brodir
Tester

by Ellmo » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:29 pm

My bad. I'm kind of new to this. Won't happen again.
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mandosz » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Houdre wrote:Add me to the list please

[A] Arrow - BS [ ] - WS [ ] - Un [ ] - Si [ ]

Smork just came when I was already fighting sili demon and despawned it intentionally... stupid griefer -.-

I have already spoken to him and yelled at him, he wasnt aware of the despawn timer as he has never done the quest (I have now filled him in on the quest and the procedures). I apologize for the inconvenience Arrow, but the situation is now rectified. Good luck on future demons!
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vesko132 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:38 pm

what's the respawn timer now? i was told 20 minutes, is this correct? waiting in silithus atm
vesko132
Grunt
Grunt

by Dr. Doom » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:01 pm

vesko132 wrote:what's the respawn timer now? i was told 20 minutes, is this correct? waiting in silithus atm

It is my understanding that dynamic respawns on these demons, much like resource nodes was only applied on the PvP server due to population, but not on the PvE server.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Jahweh » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
vesko132 wrote:what's the respawn timer now? i was told 20 minutes, is this correct? waiting in silithus atm

It is my understanding that dynamic respawns on these demons, much like resource nodes was only applied on the PvP server due to population, but not on the PvE server.

I hope that's not the case D:
Jahweh
Private
Private

Next

Return to Hunter